Roof

Steve walked to the railing on the roof then looked around for a moment. The last time he stood there was when he first met tony and when the two came after tony had told Steve he loved him for the first time. It was where tony proposed and where he spoke with his daughter for the first time after he "came back from the dead." Steve then looked down and said, "Raleigh, you can come out now."

Raleigh was hesitant but finally walked over and stood next to Steve, "how did you?" Steve looked at her and smiled, "do you think I'd forget you," Steve turned to Raleigh and placed his arms out. Raleigh's eyes got wide as she hugged Steve, "I thought after they let you go. That they wiped your memory," Raleigh hugged Steve a little tighter. "I helped raise you. It wasn't till your 18th birthday that we found out you were immortal. Do you think I'd forget my own daughter. Raleigh," Steve smiled, "how's your sister doing?"

Raleigh pulled away and smiled, "Ora has enlisted the help of the Midgard guardian. Her name is lily. We were assigned to watch over you and tony while they figure out a way to bring chloe home."

"There are complications aren't there?" Said Steve. Raleigh nodded her head, "in order to bring her back, things must be left behind. Ora believes they can fix this, but doesn't know how yet and won't tell me what these things are."

"If she can remember tony... That's all that matters. I want her to remember the hero that died before she was born. Not the killer I became."

Raleigh wrapped her arms around Steve again, "you saved my life, you saved everyone's life. Arkinia (made that name up) wouldn't be alive without your help."

Steve kissed the top of Raleigh's head, "I'm sorry I couldn't save your mom and dad."

"Papa, you saved my life. Helped raise me. He may be blood, but nothing could replace you. you kept me safe, and... words can not describe how grateful I am." Steve hugged Raleigh a little tighter, "I miss her."

"I'm sorry I couldn't save her. Papa, I know what she meant to you and Tony. I was so close, but I just... I got to her the same time you did, so I stayed away."

"Raleigh, you don't have to apologize to me. We all do what we think is right. I thought coming home was right. If I could rewind time... I think I'd go back to the day just before they let me leave. I always wonder what life would of been like if I brought you with me that day, or if I never went at all."

Raleigh said, "you couldn't live your life behind a computer screen, and if you do get to rewind time," Raleigh pulled away, "next time... take me with you." Steve said, "ok," then pulled Raleigh into his arms and stood there till tony came back.