Prologue

I was floating over my body. I could see and hear everything that was being said and done. "...Tristan naman, akala ko ba gusto mo ng yakap ko?" she asked sympathetically as she continued shaking my body. "... Tristan naman.." she cried in pain as I saw where my body lay, I was resting on her arms.

I knew why I died.

It was because of a fucking gunshot.

I could see my pathetic body. I had not an ounce of color and I looked all withered, cold and lifeless. 

Everything was clear. There was a standing figure in the light, shaped like a normal human being, but with no distinct facial features.  It had a masculine presence.  The light I have described seemed like it emanated from that figure.  Light rays shone all around him.  I felt very protected, safe and loved.

“Who are you?” I asked and I could almost hear their sobs.

“Do you want to go back?” the voice asked and I don't know who he is.

“I wanted to.. but I know it is impossible.” I answered looking at my feet.

“You can go back to your safe haven, Tristan... but it's now parallel..” he said and I almost cried hugging him. I was happy. The feeling was unexplainable but when I went back to my safe abode, everything is parallel. 

I opened my eyes, and I am still wearing the same clothes that I wore before I die. It was a plain white t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and a leather sneakers. I woke up inside a cubicle. I am sitting on the toilet bowl, everything was clear now. I am alive and now I am exploring this parallel universe.

"Brad, may extrang pad ka ba d'yan? Baka tagusan ako." the guy said and I almost faint.

Damn it! This is what parallel universe looks like!