Efforts shouldn't go unnoticed, right?

An army older than Jimin got to meet him in a fansign event after a great deal of effort. She asked him, "Jimin my goal was to become a memorable fan for you in one year, but because I started liking you since Fake Love there are so many fans now that I don't think you will be able to remember me. Do you think I achieved my goal?"

This army became a BTS fan when BTS became an international sensation. She tried to meet Jimin as often as possible, but she wondered if she could still stay memorable despite the number of fans he has.

Jimin was listening attentively to this with a slight smile on his face. He then replied to her saying, "Half."

The army asked what he meant and added that she will try harder this year to become more memorable.

Jimin replied, "No. I feel that I should be the one trying harder. You are doing well but I feel like I'm not good enough."

Jimin is very grateful for his fans. Although it's hard to remember millions of fans he still tries. He cherishes his fans despite becoming a superstar. He puts alot of effort into everything he does, let's cherish our Mochi just like he cherishes us.

If you put alot of effort into something and it goes unnoticed you must feel very bad. I understand. But remember. Efforts never go unnoticed. If you keep on trying and making efforts someone will notice them. I guarantee you. Don't feel sad when someone doesn't see how hard you work and how much effort you put into something. Get up and start making more efforts. There will be one day you will be remembered for the efforts you made.

Sorry for updating a bit late I got caught up in some errands 😅. But I'll update almost everyday. Thank you for reading 💕.