Just some BTS quotes to make you feel better :3

J-hope: Actually, I'm tired everyday, I just didn't have the energy to hide it today. If you're tired, take a rest, but never give up.

Jin: Staying positive doesn't mean that things will not turn ok. Rather it is knowing that you will be ok no matter how things turn out.

Jimin: Always smiling and staying positive is a rare skill in this world full of stress and worries.

Jungkook: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Finding your passion isn't just about careers and money. Its about finding your authentic self. The one you've buried beneath other people's need.

V: Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Suga: It's not about how much you have, it's about how much you enjoy. The secret of happiness is not found in seeking more but in developing the capacity of enjoying less.

RM: When I was 18, I looked in the mirror and said, 'You're either going to love yourself or hate yourself'. And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of things. No one is born ugly, we're just living in a judgmental society.

Authors note: I hope you liked the post and felt the weight of their words. Everything they say is just so meaningful!!! Borahae armies!!!!!!! 💜💜💜