Chapter 1

~At the Lee Residence~

   Mrs. Kim is preparing breakfast for her husband and his 5 handsome boys.

" Can you please tell the boys to come down here and have their breakfast! Thank you," told Mrs. Kim with a smile to the maid.

"Yes ma'am," said the maid.

Ji Hun, Ye Jun, and Sung Min went down first while their hyungs are still asleep.

" Good Morning Boys. Where's Jeong Hun and Min Jun?" Mrs. Kim said.

" Moleugessda! (I Don't Know)" said Ji Hun to Mrs. Kim. Then Mr. Lee popped up and hit him in the back of his head with a newspaper, dropping Ji Hun's toast dumbfounded.

" Can't you talk nicer to your Mother?" asked Mr. Lee to Ji Hun while glaring at him.

" Yeobo gwaenchan-a (Honey It's ok) I know he doesn't care about his mother anymore," she said in a sad tone while pouting. Ji Hun felt bad, he stood up from his seat while pouting and hug his Mom. * Mommy's Boy much T_T*. Ye Jun and Sung Min started giggling, Ji Hun felt embarrassed and gave Ye Jun and Sung Min a punch on the shoulder while getting back to his seat.

Just then Jeong Hun and Min Jun went downstairs to their dining area still half asleep, when Min Jun sat down in his chair he was shocked when he saw how busy the maids and chefs were in the kitchen.

" Museun il- iya!? (what's going on) why is the kitchen so busy, and why are the maids cleaning up? the house is already clean!?" said Min Jun,

"Jeong Hun Hyung! museun il- iya?" asked Min Jun to Jeong Hun,

" Dangsin-eun mollayo? (Don't you know) A Yeong's coming back from California with Young Chul" Jeong Hun said which left the other boys frozen.

"Jeongmal Eomma, Appa? ( Really Mom, Dad?)" Mr. Lee and Mrs. Kim nod.

"Didn't  Jeong Hun tell you guys?" Mrs. Kim asked Sung Min and just replied with a nod.

"Mianhae, (Sorry) I forgot to tell them" Jeong Hun said still half asleep.

" Ije- gwaenchan-a? (Is she ok now?)"  Ye Jun asked, Ye Jun saying those words woke up Jeong Hun who was just half asleep minutes ago, while the others were just there frowning, remembering what happened to their little princess.

"Why is does everyone looks so depressed? The Princess of the house is coming back!" said Sung Min

"Geuga maj-a (He's right) why feel down when our sunshine is back, Bab meog- euleo gaja (Let's go eat) then let's get ready to pick them up" Mrs. Kim said.

" But isn't next month?"Min Jun asked "Mwoga? (What is?) asked Ji Hun while stuffing food in his mouth

"Majda! (Right!) it's Ae Cha's 1st Death Anniversary" Sung Min said " Mwo? (What?)" confused Ji Hun asked.

"Ne yeodongsaeng- ui chingu (your little sister's friend)" Mr. Lee said to Ji Hun who stopped stuffing food in his mouth.

~At the Park Residence~