Chapter 3

Jeong Hun and Min Jun ran outside their house to see A Yeong. They saw four boys struggling to carry many bags since A Yeong bought A lot of gifts for her family and friends. 

" Museun il-iya? (What's going on?)" Min Jun said in a worried voice
"Why did you guys bring so much luggage?" Jeong Hun added

A Yeong just laughed at them and so did Young Chul "Hyung It's been a while!" Young Chul replied to his dumbfounded cousins.

"Oppa it's L. A, I bought a lot of gifts for you guys... duh! That how much I love you guys" A Yeong explained with his brothers still dumbfounded while the rest of his brothers are struggling to carry A Yeong's luggage.

They went inside to see that Mr. Lee carrying his luggage to his office since he was scolded by his wife for nearly burning their house. A Yeong just went straight to her room instead since she's really tired from the flight.

MRS. LEE'S POV

As I was was busy scolding my husband I noticed A Yeong heading straight to her room while her brothers were just sitting in the living room tired from carrying A Yeong's stuff, I chuckled seeing the sight of my sons looking tired but I soon brushed it off since A Yeong looked like she didn't want to be back. 

~Knock Knock~

"A Yeong can I come in?" I said as knock once more while waiting for her response "S-sure mom, c-come in" I heard stutter 'Something sure is wrong' I said in my head as I head inside I saw lots of boxes of her old stuff from her past in her room.

"What's are you doing?" I asked her. "Just clearing up some stuff, it's not important" she said while I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. I hugged her from behind and that's when she started crying her heart out saying "I don't want to be back!" she said multiple times while she hugged me back I felt sad I wanted to cry, no mother doesn't want to see this sight. I heard the door open revealing my husband and the boys, they must have heard A Yeong. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! The author here hehe it's currently August 24, 2021, it was short right? Well, I decided to put a little twist I the story so I need more time for THAT twist. I'll be publishing this early since I have plans for this story that I hope you guys would like so please wait and support me for this story.