~Chapter 1~

London , one of the most known cities . A lot of people live there not even knowing what posibly can be happening at the certain station , behind one of the walls .

Peron 9 and 3/4 , that's where every wizards and wiches are going to go to their school . Well almost every . But that's not what we're gonna talk about .

The person , we'll talk about , is certain boy that's now standing on platform 10 , looking at the wall . He smiled to himself and got into train . As the boy looked outside , he saw almost nothing .

It was late , 2 am December . Snow was slowly falling and the air was cold outside . In train weren't many people . Only the boy and some man sleeping .

" Next station , Padington . "
The voice on the small screen said as it showed the name of the place . Boy sighed and looked at the door wich opened . A blond girl walked in and stood next to Harry .

" Excuse me . I don't wanna be rude , but aren't you cold ? "
The girl asked boy as she pointed to his outfit .
" Um... No it's fine , I'm used to it . "
The girl nooded and walked to sit down .

The true was , that he was cold , but he couldn't do anything . He couldn't buy himself a longer coat . He needed his money for someone else . The boy was wearing tight high black leather coat and some high heals , nothing warm .

" Next station , Baryswater . "
The voice again said and boy walked out . It was empty at this station . The boy started walking down the pretty big road . Few cars passed him , but it wasn't like in the morning , at 8 am there were traffics and all .

" I wonder how they're doing ... "
The boy said to himself as he took the right turn and walked into smaller road . It was quiet , very quiet . Most of the people would be scared as hell righy now , but this boy was used to this . He was walking like that for solid 3 years now , maybe more .

" Haven't heard anything from them since they got married . Probably they never needed me . "
The boy looked up at the sky , a loy of shinning stars on it . He smiled to himself and continued walking .

" I need to pay bills for this month . Maybe I could ask my boss to give me better payment ? "
He shool his head and chuckled .
" Definetly not . He'd make me do things I don't wanna do . Besides I'm already working at shamefull place ."

I guess you could say , that what he said was right . He was working at the strip club as a waiter , well waitress ? He was the only boy in this club , but nobody cared , the boss accepted him . He was making money just exactly for him to live . But then again , he wasn't living alone .

The boy took final turn to the dark alley where a block of flats were , and went to the doors that leaded to his flat . He opened them and walked upstairs . After few seconds , he reached the 5th floor . He got out the keys from his small backpack , wich was hanging on his shoulder .

He opened the door and the first thing he heard was :
" Momy ! "
A small kid , around 5 maybe 6 years old hugged on of the boy's leg .
" Hey Jake . Why you're not asleep ? "

The boy asked and closed the door behind him .
" I was waiting for you to come back ."
" That's sweet of you ... But you should go to bed ... It's already half past two . "
" Okay momy ... Sorry ... "

The boy sighed and smiled . He got the kid on his arms and huggef him .
" You're hungry ? "
Two laughed and went to kitchen . The older boy sat down the smaller one on the chair and went to fridge .

" Toasts or cerial ? "
" Cerial ! "
" Okay . "
The boy get out of the fridge the milk and from cupboard the pack of cerials and the bowl with spoon .

" There you go . "
" You're not eating ? "
" I'm not hungry sweetie . But you eat and go to sleep . "
" Okay ! "

He was living with Jakr for 2 years now . He adopted him after his mother left him on the street . He just couldn't leave him there .

" Done ! "
" Okay , now go to sleep . Roxi will stay with you tomorow . "
" Why ..? "
" Cause I have to take the night shift ... And I'll go out at 6 am , so you won't see me all day tomorow . You need somebody to take care of you . "
" Okay . But you'll be home the day after ? "
" I'll see what can I do . "

The boy kissed the top of the Jake's head and the kid runned to his bedroom . The boy sighed and went into the bathroom . He took of his black coat and looked at himself in the mirror .

He was skinny , very skinny . Probably because he didn't eat almost at all . His ribs could be seen under his pale skin . He sighed and get out of his outfit , wich was black and white thight high dress , without sleves . He took of his heals and hopped into the shower .

He didn't take long . After he dried himself he looked in the mirror , his makeup wear of and now he had dark circles under his eyes . He wasn't sleeping much . Maybe 1 , sometimes less then hour of sleep . He often had nightmares and since he could lay down around 3 am and needed to get up at 5 am , he would be getting only 2 hours of sleep anyways .

He dressed up in large grey hoodie and some black legins . He hided his dress in the bag that was standing next to the couch and wrapped himself in the blanket .

He was hiddinh all of his outfits in that bag , he didn't want Jake to see them . Gladly he never touched this bag , when the boy told him to not do it .

The bou turned around and looked at his phone that was laying on the coffee table . Then he got a message . He reached for his phone and opened it .

                     ✨Roxanne✨

* Hi , you're home ? *

                   * Yeah , I got there about 30                         
                                            minutes ago *

* Okay then . Good night *

                                           * Good night *

He put his phone down and sighed .
" I wish that the day I was told that I was a wizard never existed ... "
He turned around and silently cridd himself to sleep .

This was now Harry Potter's life ...