~Chapter 4~

Harry was silent . Blaise look at him and saw him shake a bit but soon calm down .
" Many things happened ... And many of them are reasons why I am
here ... "
" I have time . "
Said Blaise and smiled to Harry , he returned the smile and took a deep breath .

" When war ended , I got expelled from school . I never find out why . Maybe they just thought that I'm dangerous . "
" I'm sorry for that . All can I say is that you didn't miss anything . We were only cleaning after tye battle . "
" Yeah , but that means I never got documents that I can get a job in wizarding world . "
" Yeah I guess ... Sorry ... "

Harry shook his head and rubbed his eyes . He looked up back at Blaise and continued .
" After that I went to bank , to take money to buy a house or anything that I need to live . I found out that the bank was robbed . So they couldn't give me any money . There was no reason for me to stay at magic world so I came here . To London . "

" And you couldn't get job anywhere else ? "
" Well , I didn't ended school in the muggle world either , so how ? "
" Oh , that makes sense . "
" When the year ended , mrs Weasley told me that I can live with them , but ... After me and Ginny broke up and ... Fred died ... I couldn't accept her offer . It would be just weird . "

" I understand ... "
" Ron and Hermione got married and moved to the Spain so I didn't have contat with them . I ended up being homeless . I slept few weeks on the bench in park , luckly no one raped me or something ... "
" Yeah ... That would be horible . "

" One day I was walking down the street and saw a poster of the club : Golden Rose . They were looking for waitress . So I went there . Boss accepted me and said that it's not a problem that I'm a boy .

I still didn't have a place to live but Amber and Roxanne told me that I can live with them . As soon as I got some money , I bought a flat and moved out of theirs house . Didn't want to be a bother .

Half of the year later , I found Jake and he moved in with me . That's how I ended up where I am . "

Blaise sat silent . Many thoughts going around his head . What did Harry eat all those weeks when he didn't have money ? How much is he getting now ? Why he never asked for help his other friends ? Why did he felt like he was a bother ?

" Harry . "
The boy looked up and gave Blaise confused look .
" Come . "
" B-but where ? "
" To your boss . "
" W-what ?! Why ?! "

The black man didn't say anything . He grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him to his boss office . Blaise knocked on the door and they hear a voice telling them to come in . Harry's heart was beating so fast that he could hear it . He startes shaking .

' Oh no no no no ... '
Thought Harry .
' I ... I can't get it ... here ... He'll see it ... '

" Ah hello , what do you need sir ? "
" Hello . I wanted to know , if there's a posibilty to buy one of your workers ? "
" Of course ! For how long ? "
" No no , you missunderstood me . I want to buy him out . "
" Wha... Like he wouldn't work here anymore ? "
" Exactly . "
" Are we talking about him ..? "

Asked the man behind the desk pointing to Harry who was now sitting on th floor , knees pulled to his chest .
" Y-yes ... Him . "
" How much would you give me ? "
" 400 milions would be enough ? "

The man gasped and looked at Blaise like he was some kind of psycho .
" 400 m-milions ? For him ? "
" Yes . So you agree ? "
" Of course ! When can I get the money ? "
" Right now . "

Blaise pulled out his phone and tapped it few times . Soon there was a blink on the other man's phone and he smiled .
" He's all yours ! Take him . "
Blaise smiled and walked over to Harry .

" Harry ... You okay ..? "
" T-take m-me from h-here ... "
" Of course . "

Blaise picked Harry up and went out of the boss office . He carried him out to the exit and walked outside . Harry looked up from Blaise's shoulder where he put his head and for many years ... He felt free ..?

" You okay there buddy ? "
" Y-yes ... T-thank you ... "
Said Harry and hugged Blaise . The man chuckled and opened the door to front seat of his car . He sat Harry in and closed the door . He opened the second door and got in at the driver seat . He smiled to Harry and turned on the engine .

" How are you feeling ? I could tell that you've had an anxiety attack . "
" I-it happens when sometimes when I get too much stres . "
" I understand . Well , shall we go to your house ? "
" If it wouldn't be a bother- "
" Harry . You're never a bother , okay ? "
Harry smiled and nooded .

After few minutes of driving Blaise pulled up to old building .
" Is that were you live ? "
" Yeah ... I know it's nothing big , but at least it's mine . "
Blaise rolled his eyes and went with Harry . They walked upstairs and soon were in fron of Harry's door .

The boy got out his keys from the backpack that Blaise took and opened the door . When they walked out they heard a girly voice .
" Harry ? Is that you ? "
" Yeah it's me Roxi . "
" What are you doing here so early ? It's like 10 o'clock ? "
" Mhm ... I know . "

When they got to the livingroom they saw a girl sitting on the floor and a boy sleeping on the couch .
" Harry ? Who's that ? "
" I'm Blaise Zabini . Nice to meet you ma'am . "
" Raxanne Mori . May I know who you are ? "
" He's my friend Rox , he actually ... Got me out of the club . "
" W-what ? You're ... You're not longer working there ..? "
" No ... "

The girl hugged Harry and few tears escaped her eyes .
" Oh Harry dear . That's amazing , I was waiting for that day to come ! "
" Yeah me too ... But ... I just realized that ... I don't have where to work . "
" Don't worry about that . I may or may not have few clubs and ... Restaurants that needs a waiter and waitresses . "

Harry and Roxanne looked at eachother .
" Restaurant ? "
" Yes , and I would be very happy if you and you'r two friends would work here . So what's your decision ? "
" I ... I don't know what to say ! Thank you Blaise ! Thank you thank you thank you ! "
Said Harry and hugged the man with all his might .

" It's okay Harry . It's really nothing . "
" For me it is . "
" Uh ... Is that Jake ? "
" Huh ? "
Harry turned around and saw his son behind him hugging his leg .

" Mommy ? Who's this ? "
" Oh sweatheart ... That's Blaise . Mommy's friend ! "
" Friend ? He won't hurt you ? "
" Of course not . "
" Okay then ! Hello ! My name is
Jake ! "
" Hi buddy . I'm Blaise and how old are you ? "
" I'm 7 . And you ? "
" I'm 23 . "
" Oh ! You're like mommy . But he's 22 . "
" Yeah I know that . "

Blaise patted Jake's shoulder and smiled to Harry .
" Well , who wants some tea ? "
" I can't say no . "
The four of them went to kitchen and talked for a few minutes . After another few minutes they heard a bang on the door .

Roxanne went to check what it was .
" Um ... Blaise ? If I were you I would hide . "