~Chapter 11~

As the two girls were "peacfuly talking" in the apartment, Harry and Blaise were in the car on their way to the mansion.
" Oh, I forgot to tell you something. "
" What is it ? "
" Miss Narcisa called me yesterday. "
Said Harry with big smile.

" That's good, right ? "
" Yeah ! She asked me if I want to go with her and Jake to the caffee on the Monday after I finish work. "
" You agreed, right ? "
" Yeah, I mean, why not ? "

Blaise laughed a little and Harry looked at him confused.
" Why are you laughing ? "
" You act like a girl, really. "
" Oh shut it. If you were a single parent for few years to a child that calls you mom you'd act like that too. "
" Who knows. "
" Me. "

Raven rolled his eyes and sighed.
" Is it far away ? "
" What is far away ? "
" Your brain from your head. The mansion dummy. "
" Oh no, I don't think so. It usualy takes me 20 minutes to get there. "

Younger boy mouthed an okay and rested his head on the head of the seat. Blaise glanced over at him and then back again at the road.
" Something's on your mind ? "
" Huh ? No... Just usual stuff. "
" Usual stuff ? People don't have the usual stuff they're overthinking, blaming themselves and are sad about. "
" How did you- "
" I know you too well. We might not have talked too much in Hogwarts, but I saw how you act. "

Harry looker at him with the " really ? " look and the black male sighed.
" I might had a crush on you in 4th year ..? "
" 4th year ? When the whole triwizard tournament happened ? "
" Yeah, you know. I wasn't the only one. "
He smiled.

Harry shook his head and closed his eyes.
" Who else ? "
" Half of the school ? "
" Oh c'mon- "
" No really ! Aftet the first quest you became very popular. Even in slytherin dorms. "
" You're joking. "
" Why would I be ? "
" Cause you like messing with me. "

Harry teased his friend, but older boy just rolled his eyes in response.
" Yeah yeah, well not this time. "
" Like I'm gonna believe you. "
" Never said you have to. C'mon, we're here ! "
" Huh, that was fast. "

Raven said and got out of the car. The mansion was huge. It had even a bigger garden. The parking lot was in front of the gate to the building.
" Wow... It's so beautiful ! "
" I know, our boss designed it. Bastard has a good style, not gonna lie. "
" You can talk like that about your boss ? "
" I think I mentioned I'm also his bestfriend. "
" Maybe you did someday, I don't really remember. "
" Well, come on ! Pansy is waiting for you. "
" Oh right ! I can't wait to see her ! "

Two males walked trought breathtaking garden full of trees and bushes. They were slowly starting to bloom and show their beauty for spring. It was now beginig of the april so it was still a little cold, but there wasn't any snow anymore. The trees started to cover in leaves and grass was starting to get greener. The two reached the door to the mansion and Blaise pushed the door open. The inside of the house was even more amazing.

" Wow ! No wonder that you wanna live here and not in the apartment. "
" That's one of the reason, second one is that I have friend here. "
" And they're here cause this mansion is amazing and who wouldn't want to live here ? "
" Fair point. "
Black man led Harry to the stairs and walked up with him. They walked trought huge corridor and reached the brown door with a name "Pansy" on them.

" Oi ! You there princess ? "
The door opened and Balise was shoved in the room by his collar.
" You call me princess one more time and I'll feed the aligaitors with you- Oh Harry ! "
The black haired girl droped the man to the floor and went to hug the raven. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him thight.
" It's been soooo loooong ! Where have you been ? "
" Actually here in London, all the time. "
" Really ? How come we never met in town ? "
" Oh, I don't really go to shop mals or something, I was working almost 24/7. "
" I see, well I heard that Blaise got you new job at the restaurant. You like it ? And take of the coat, you'll get hot. "

Harry giggled and took of his coat. In the same time Blaise sighed and finaly decided to get up from the floor he was on. As soon as Harry took of the piece of clothing Pansy gasped.
" Harry ! What is that ? "
" What do you mean ? "
The girl pointed to the shirt he was wearing.
" This. "
" This is my shirt, I see nothing wrong with it. "
Harry shrugged his shoulders.
" Oh no no no my dear, I'm not letting you go out of this home with the clothes you have ! Come on, let's go to my wardrobe ! "

Harry sighed and went after the girl. Blaise chuckled and patted Harry's back.
" Told ya she would do that. "
" Oh shut up. "
Blaise put his arms in the air in sign of defence and laughed.
" Come on Harry ! "