Part 57

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

••••••••

Point of view: Mahir's POV....

••••••••

Ever heard of hating someone without even knowing that person? Same happened today when I heard of Alex.... Like.... I know Bela and me are together now and before this we had a life.... But I just can't digest the fact that the one who proposed my girl once is here and now he is gonna surprise her by covering her eyes.... We are attending his fuckin' birthday party too.... Wait.... Who the hell throws birthday party as a grown up adult instead of celebrating it with family? Like come on duh bring me those birthday caps and blowing pipes too and we gonna celebrate it like kindergarten kids.... Sound so interesting.... Note my sarcasm here....

"Bells.... Baby how are you?", Alex said when Bela finally held his hand and removed it and looked at him.... Wtf.... She is mine.... Only I can call her 'Baby' not you Mr. Douche....

"I am good Alex.... Hope you doin' good.... And yeah.... Happy birthday....", Bela got up to greet him only to make us get up too....

"Why are you all sitting here? Come to other part of pub.... Everyone is there....", Alex told.... And here comes the headache with blasting music....

I went towards Bela to hold her hand but that fucker took her with him leaving me behind and having Bela look behind towards me while mouthing a 'sorry' sheepishly....

I frowned at this since I was standing there forwarding my hand towards her but that Alex....

"Mahir.... It's okay you take my hand....", Vish said pouting towards me and I can't help but smile at her concern....

"Yuvi will be jealous", I said wiggling my brows....

"Yup", Yuvi agreed pouting....

"Aww.... Yuvi baby wait....", Vish said this and went towards him and kissed him on his cheeks and then held his hand and came towards me....

"See I am holding his hand and I can hold yours too... Afterall I won't leave my best friend here dissapointed....", She said making my heart swell seeing her concern.... I had many friends in life but a best friend was always missing....

Then I just hold her other hand and we went towards other part of pub....

As soon as I reach there, Bela just looks at me from a corner and then came to me mouthing a 'sorry' again.... And I just nod....

"Alex.... Mahir.... Lemme introduce you both....", Bela said getting his attention....

"Mahir... That's my college friend Alex.... And Alex this is Mahir.... My-", Bela was saying but that fucker Alex cuts her off speaking some shit....

"Your good friend right Bela?", He said making me roll my eyes at him and Bela frowned....

"So your close friend? Or best friend?", He shoots more possibilities to us and I glare at him because he is irritating....

As soon as I open my mouth to say something, I heard Bela speaking up....

"My husband.... He is my husband, my love, my everything....", Saying this she held my hand in hers and pecked my cheek.... Well this was unexpected....