Part 58

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

Bonus update for lazy_aatma and Roja Di.... Sorry I can't mention you....

••••••••

Point of view: Bela's POV....

••••••••

Alex suddenly came to us when we were dancing because he wanted to tell me something.... God know what....

"So you finally got your Mahir? The one whom you loved since college days.... ", He asked suddenly smiling and I can't help but chuckle....

"Yeah... Kind of.... He loves me.... I love him already and more....", I tell him....

"I am so happy for you....", He said being dramatic like he just got his heart broken....

"Thank you Alex.... Again.... For that day....", I tell him honestly....

"Which day?"

"When Mahir met that accident.... I never wanted to tell people that it was me who helped him to reach hospital.... And you actually respected it and helped us to get Mahir in car..."

"See Bells.... You don't need to thank me for anything.... The day I saw you crying for him, I got to know what true love is.... I was such flirt and non-serious guy then and proposed you without even thinking am I responsible or not.... But when I saw you crying for him, I knew you are not made for me.... And I just moved on.... But wait.... We are not here to talk on those topic... I have something to tell you.... It's important...."

"Shoot"

"Yeah so.... I am in love...."

"What??! Love?! With whom?"

"Yeah so.... When I started my start up.... There was an employee working for me.... Her name is Izzy.... And... I love her.... I thought that it's crush again.... But then... I just realised that I feel for her.... So we are together now.... And I love her...."

"I can't believe.... Alex.... I mean.... I am so happy for you.... Where is the girl? I wanna meet her so bad who tamed you...."

"Ohh great then.... She is coming here in half an hour.... She will be a little late so...."

"Wow great.... I already like her after knowing bout her....", I said flicking my hairs and only if I knew what he will see,I wouldn't have had....

"Wait a second.... What's that?", Alex said with her eyes widened....

"What?"

"Hickey....", He said chuckling and I just want to run away now.... I am so embarrassed....

"It's okay... No need to be embarrassed.... We are adults.... Wait a second....", He said chuckling and then brought my hair to the place again to hide it.... And I was feeling embarrased till now.... Then finally we got down the dance floor....

And my eyes were just looking for Mahir when I just couldn't find him... Suddenly Vish came striding towards me and I look at her....