Chapter : 31

Ritik's POV:

"Man, will you calm down a little?" Sakshi asked however I ignored it. I was angry in fact I felt my blood boil to see Kiara ignoring me.

"No. I don't want to."

Mom made white cream pasta today. Basically it is Nia's favourite. She always says that my mom makes it better than Kriya aunty. As it was in today's menu for breakfast, Mom invited Nia. Kiara was here to give Mom's earrings which she borrowed from her and because it was the time for breakfast mom told her to stay and Sakshi was here to take me to the college with her.

"Ritik." Sakshi called again, this time slapping my arm.

"Why? Why should I calm down? What does she thinks of herself? Just two days ago, She confessed of loving me. We had a proper talk on that topic. I assured her to sort everything and yet she is ignoring me now. Don't I have emotions?" I asked angrily.

After the night of that wedding, I thought everything between us will be normal but when I saw Kiara in the college, I noticed she was ignoring me. I was scared, I didn't wished to get hurt again so I went and asked her reason. The answer she gave, not only broke my heart but also made me angry at her foolishness.

"I'm sorry about whatever happened yesterday. We can't be together Ritik, please forget about it."

Practically, Kiara was telling me to forget about something which was a very special moment for me. I wanted to ask her more but she went away and since then she is running away from me. I tried to call her but now I have lost interest.

"I will talk to her but..."

"No, you are not going to do that. Even I'm not going to talk with her now. If she wants to stay away, fine. I will do what she wants." I stated.

"Ritik, anger and ignorance spoils everything. If she is stubborn at least you should be calm and think wisely. Please."

"Sakshi, I don't want to take my anger on you. Please leave this topic." I requested, though it came out like I was warning her but I didn't cared much as at least she knows me well and won't get angry over it. I went towards the balcony and stood there looking at the sky. With every second that passed. I felt myself getting more and more angry.

"Did you talk with Nia?" Sakshi asked as she followed me. Nia's name somewhat made my anger fade. I'm guilty about what ever I did with her and the fact that I have not yet talked with her makes me more guilty.

"No. She was at her grandparent's house when I called and after that we didn't got time to talk."

"Oh ok. She was looking at you when she came here." Sakshi said making me feel more guilty now. Everytime I think about her, I hate myself. Before I hurt her more, I should tell her everything. I convinced myself to talk with her today and so I took out my phone and texted Nia to meet me before going home.

"Where is Viraj?" I asked and came to know that he will be here anytime soon.

"What are you going to do next?" Sakshi asked again.

"Nothing. I'm done now." I replied. I know it was too soon to say this statement but I didn't knew what to do anymore. According to me, Whatever Kiara was doing is complete foolishness. When we can sort things properly, she was making them difficult.

"Kiara, Ritik wants to talk with you." Sakshi said. I turned and saw Kiara standing there and for the first time I was not happy to see her, all I felt was rage.

"I don't want to talk." I stated.

"Ritik please." She said and signalled me to calm down.

"No Sakshi. I don't want to talk. I was wrong to love someone who doesn't care about my emotions. She wants me to stay away from her, I'm doing it now. Tell her go away, We have nothing to talk about."