Prologue

A baby you can be seen in your mother's arms. Your mother is Light Spinner, soon to be Shadow Weaver. Her voice was as soft as a bird as she sang you to sleep. "Light Spinner." Micha came in with a loud voice. "Micha shush." Light Spinner shushed him. "Sorry." He smiled sheepishly. Your mother was rocking you to sleep as your eyes became heavy. "Aw, she's so cute." Micha whispered. "Yes, hush little Y/n, time to rest your eyes my child." Light Spinner said as you yawned cutely and went to sleep. Your mother walked over to your crib and layed you down. She caressed your face. "Goodnight my child, for you will do great things when your older." After that, your mother left your room to let you sleep.

Time skip (Few days)
A still baby you was playing in the grass as your mother was teaching her students. When she was done teaching she picked you up in her arms. Micha then came up to her. "Are the others gonna let you do it?" Micha asked her. "I will convince them, I've made adjustments to the spell so it won't corrupt." Light Spinner replied. "They can't say no to you." Micha smiled. "They can't, we need this so we can win the war." As she said, she walked off with you in her arms.

Time skip
You were sleeping in your crib as your mother went to go talk to the council. "No Light Spinner, you know how dangerous it is." "But I've made the spell of obtainment so it won't corrupt anything." She tried to explain. "The answer is no." And with that said, Light Spinner stormed out of the room.

Later that night
You were sleeping peacefully in your crib. Your door opened to reveal your mother. She walked over to your crib. She lift you up gently and kissed your forehead, then layed you back down, and went out the door.

Your mother can be seen speed walking through the hallway's without no one noticing. Micha saw Light Spinner and went after her. "Light Spinner, what are you doing?" He grabbed her hand. "The council didn't agree, so I'm doing the spell with or without them." She replied. "Then I'm doing it with you." He looked at her. "Fine, but we have to hurry."

Few minutes later
Micha and your mother were in the room they needed to do the spell in. "Careful Micha, you need to make sure you get it exactly right." Micha nodded as they started drawing the shape. Symbols started appearing all over the floor as a bright ball of energy grew bigger in the air. Something went wrong. You could see the dark magic getting ready to break through. "Micha, we need to cut it off." Light Spinner said. As they were trying to seal the dark magic, the council came through the door. Some dark magic bursted through, heading for Micha, Light Spinner was able to keep it from getting him, and was able to contain it for only about a sec. "Light Spinner, what are you doing?!!." The elder said. After that, dark magic sprung loose and covered Light Spinner. "Light Spinner!" Micha yelled trying to reach for her, but was pulled back. After the dark magic had fully covered Light Spinner, Light Spinner rosed up, covering her face with had big gray scars. "You let this happen Micha!!!" Light Spinner said as she attacked him. The elder pushed him away and made a shield around him. Light Spinner was able to disable the shield, and wrapped the elder in dark magic. "Stop this Light Spinner!!!" But she didn't stop, the dark magic was consuming him, until it swallowed him whole. Light Spinner sended a wave of dark magic across the room which knocked everyone out, but Micha. Micha got in a fighting stance, but stopped when Light Spinner put her hand on his face and walked out.

In your room
Lightning and thunder was crashing outside. You were crying due to the thunder and lightning. Your door opened as your mother came through, her face wrapped in bandages. She swaddled your small fragile body, picked you up, and carried you out the door.

The Fright Zone
Your mother was walking up to the door with you in her arms, only to be stopped by Horde soldiers. "Halt intruder, what's your business in the Fright Zone?" The soldier asked in a fighting stance. "Tell Hordak that I can help him with the war." And with that said, they let her in.

Face to Face with Hordak
"I'm here to help you win this war Hordak." Your mother said as your were sleeping peacefully in her arms. "Fine, you will have time to prove your worth." Hordak said on top of his throne. You made some movements and sound while you were trying to sleep. "And if your going to keep that abomination, keep it quiet." He said. "Yes Lord Hordak." Your mother said as she walked off with you in her arms.

Few months later
It has just been a few months, your mother had been known as Shadow Weaver now. Everyday when you cried for your mother, she came, but she got in trouble with Hordak for not doing her job. Soon your mother came to realize that she couldn't take care of you in a place like this.

It was just sunrise, you were sleeping peacefully. Your mother stood over your crib and picked you up gently. "I'm sorry my child, I can't take care of you anymore." You looked up at her curiously and put your little hand on her mask. Your mother felt like she could cry right now.

She carried you out of the Fright Zone and into a field. "My child, I hope you understand why I had to do this." She pulled out a necklace with a redish gem on it. It apparently was a piece of the black garnet. She had put the necklace around your small neck. She carefully layed you down in the grass, removed her masked, and kissed your forehead before putting her mask back on.

Shadow Weaver got up and started walking away from you. You cries for your mother could be heard. Your mother wanted to turn back, she tried to turn back, but knew it was for the best. Before going back into the woods away from you, she whispered something ever so slightly. "I love you Y/n." That was the thing she said before heading back to the Fright Zone. But there was something she didn't know about that field, it was the field that Hordak was going to try and open a portal in, and you were going to be sucked in to another world. To never return to Etheria, or that fate will allow you to return to your reality.

1152 words

A/n- ok, I actually cried a little while making this knowing that Shadow Weaver died. And I know it wasn't exactly like the Light Spinner episode, I did my best to remember, and made it. Please no hate. Hope you enjoy future chapters.

This is the necklace she gave you

This is the necklace she gave you. Art is mine, please do not take it, and take credit for it.