The Spell Of Fate

Y/n's Dream
I woke up in a place that looked familiar. I looked around and saw I was in the First One's temple. "It's nice to see you again Y/n." I turned around and saw Mara. "Mara? What am I doing here?" I asked. "I have come to teach you the spell of Fate, each Saiya had learnt this spell, now it's your turn." She replied with a smile. "Why now?" I looked at her. "Because your going to need it soon." I tried to think of what she meant, but she told me to follow her.

She lead me into a field. "The spell goes "Turn back the clock, and change the fate of those you lost". I nodded and started to recite the words. "Turn back the clock, and change the fate of those you lost."

After a few minutes of practicing, I finally got the spell memorized. "Y/n, before you wake, I must tell you the price of using this spell." Mara said concerned. "Ok, fire away." I said. "When you use this spell, there's a chance......" But her voice faded out, and I woke up.

"Ok, I just learned the spell of Fate, and Mara said I will need to use it soon." I said to myself. The only even that's coming up soon is.......Angela. Queen Angela! In the second part of the portal episode, Angela sacrifices herself. That's when I need to use it.

"What's the price of using the spell, ugh!" I slammed my hand on the bed. I don't care of it comes with a price, I'm going to help Angela, even if it kills me.

My door opened and Adora, Bow, and Glimmer came in. "Hey Y/n, you ok, you look stress?" Glimmer asked. "I'm fine Glimmer, just didn't get a goodnight sleep." I replied.

"Ok, we'll see you later." Bow said, and they left, they all left except for Adora. "Y/n, I know it's not the reason why your stress." Adora came over to me.

"*Sigh* In my dream, Mara taught me the Spell Of Fate, and said that I'm going to use it soon." I sighed. "How's that worrying you?" Adora looked at me. "It's the price of it, I don't care what it is, I'm still going to use the spell, but it's bugging me, like what will happen to me when I use it?" I strated rambling on about what it could do to me. "It's ok Y/n, your friends and mother are to help you." I smiled at her. "Thanks Adora." I hugged her and she hugged back.

While we were talking, we were unaware of someone listening to our conversation.

A/n-Sorry if it's short, I wanted to make this, so the reader learned the spell of Fate,oh, I just wonder who was that person that listened to you and Adora. Next chapter will be awhile because the T.V is broken, and I have to wait a bit to get a new T.V, so I can put it on the fire stick and watch the portal episode of She-ra. Have a good day.