Bright Moon

Y/n's P.O.V
"So let me get this straight, your mother is Shadow Weaver " Adora said. "Why does it matter, it's not like you care." I replied back. "Ok, ok, before there's a fight, what's your name?" Bow asked. "I'm Y/n." I said. "That's a nice name, I'm Bow, this is Glimmer, and that is Adora." He said gesturing to each of them. I just rolled my eyes because I wanted to see my mother. The door to the room opened, and in came Queen Angela and Castaspella. "Oh great, more people." I sighed. "Were just here to ask a few questions." Queen Angela said. "As if I would tell you anything." I told her. "Fine." Castaspella started drawing what looks like a truth spell. "You know, if your going to do a truth spell, it has to be exactly right, that right there is pretty sloppy." I remarked. "*Inhales* now I can see that your Shadow Weaver's daughter." Casta said, eye twitching just a bit. "Am I allowed to see my mother?" I asked with my arms crossed. "*Sighs* Fine, take her to the prison to talk to her mother." Queen Angela said. Adora, Bow, and Glimmer were walking me down the hallway to my mother. "So, you were passed out when Shadow Weaver brought you here, what happened?" Glimmer asked. "We were walking in the woods, we stopped walking when I felt something stalking us, this giant worm creature bursted out of the ground, knocked my mom into a tree, I ran in front of her, I suddenly felt power coursing through me, and I kinda disintegrated the creature." I smiled sheepishly. "So that's why you passed out." Bow said. "Yep." I said popping the p. "Figures, if your a beginner that kinda spell can tire the caster out." Glimmer said. "So, how did you figure out that she was your mother?" Adora asked me. "Well it's kinda a long story, not really sure if it's a long story, but one of the reasons I found out was her voice." I said. "Voice?" Adora said confused. "Well, when I mean voice, I mean her singing voice." I smiled a bit while remembering the time in the cell. "Hah, Shadow Weaver, singing, that's a good joke." Adora laughed. "Oh, I'm not kidding." I said as we stopped in front of a door. I opened the door, and what I saw was not a prison. "This is a prison?" I asked confused. "Yes, it's the only spare room we have." Glimmer said as we walked inside the room/prison. I suddenly saw my mom on the ground. "MOM!" I said running over to, but stopped by a force field. I kneeled down on the floor. "Are you ok?" She looked up at me. "*Coughs* Y/n, I'm dying." My heart instantly dropped. "What, NO. I just got you back, I'm not gonna loose you again." I said as warm fresh tears ran down my face. "There is a *coughs* way that I can be saved." She said. "Tell me, please." I said scooting closer the the force field. "She ra has healing powers, if she can tap into that power, I'll be back to full health." She said. I was about to say something, but interrupted my Adora. "How, I don't even know how to do that yet." She said walking over to where me and my mother were at. "You have to focus all your energy, and when that's *coughs* done, point the sword at me *coughs*." She coughed. "I don't know if I can." Adora said unsure. "Please Adora, help her." I said as tears came down my face. "I'll try. For the honor of Grayskull!" She yelled and transformed into She ra. "Now close your eyes, focus all that energy into the sword." Adora did as instructed. Adora closed her eyes and focused all the energy into the sword. While she was pointing the sword at my mother, the queen and Castaspella came in. "What is the meaning of this?" Queen Angela said. Adora used the sword, and a beam of light came out, healing Shadow Weaver. Shadow Weaver slowly rised up, now fully healed. "Mom." I said crying happy tears. "Thank you Adora." I said hugging her as she transformed back. "*Sigh* I think it's time for all of you to go to bed." Queen Angela said as the others walked out of the room. "Goodnight mom." "Goodnight Y/n." I walked out of the room, and escorted to the room I will be sleeping in.

In dream
I was in a beautiful field. The field looked familiar. I saw a figure in the distance. I ran over to the figure, it was Shadow Weaver, but she was holding something. I was gonna reach out to her, until I saw the thing she was holding. A baby, that baby, I know that baby. She sat the baby down in the soft green grass. "My child, I hope you understand why I had to do this." She pulled out a necklace that looked like mine. That baby, that baby is me. This moment was when she had to give me up. I saw my mother take off her mask and kissed baby me on the forehead. She got up and started walking away from me, well baby me. I was crying, crying for my mother. I noticed how she tried to turn back, but didn't. I heard one last thing before my mother walked back into the forest. "I love you Y/n." This is a memory of the time she had to give me up as a baby.

The scene switched to the front of a cave. I saw a shadow like figure go into the cave, I followed the figure into the cave. The cave was aligned with red and black crystal's. I finally caught up the the shady figure. As I got closer, the figure started forming. The figure revealed themselves to be Mara. She put something on a pedestal. I looked at the thing she put on the pedestal, and it was a staff. A red and black staff. I got closer to the item. "Your destined to change fate of others Y/n." I turned and looked at Mara. "What?" I asked confused. "I know that you know what's going to happen to your mother Y/n your here to help change her fate, and others fate as well" Mara explained. "Wait, so I can stop my mother from dying." I said slowly processing Mara's words. She nodded. "This staff is First Ones tech, it has powers like Adora's sword, you may not be a first one, but you are chosen to weild the staff of shadows." She said. "Wait, staff of shadows, I can change others fate, I have so many questions." I told her freaking out a little bit. "Your questions will be answered in due time, but now it's time for you to wake up." Mara said as I was awoken from my dream.

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up from my dream feeling a massive headache. "That was some dream." I said putting my hand on my head. The door opened, a guard came in and gave me my breakfast, and left. It was a plate with pancakes with syrup, 2 sausage links, and some scrambled eggs. I started eating the food, until the door opened about a few minutes later. 2 guards were at the door, and my mother in the middle. The guards closed the door, and my mother came over to the bed, and sat down on it. "How was your sleep Y/n?" She asked. "*Yawns* It was good." I lied, there were bags under my eyes. "I know your lying." She said. "Fine, it was the dream I had." I told her. "What was your dream about?" She asked, hands on my hand. "Well, it was a memory." "What kind of memory?" "It was the day you had to give me up." I said. "I had to give you up because I couldn't take care of you in the Horde, the Horde just wasn't the place to raise you." She said, and you could see the sad expression from her mask. "I knew you had to give me for a good reason, I just didn't know what, until now." I smiled sadly. My mother moved my food tray to the the side and and wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back to. "I love you my child, I always will." She said as tears were going down my face. "I love you to."

1442 words

A/n- I bet your wondering what the staff of shadows is. Don't worry, you'll find out soon, but here is a picture of what it looks like, you can see the staff at the top and something else I drew.