Fast five pt 1

Flashback

Brian felt his phone vibrate in the middle of the night as they are about to go to sleep at Vince's house. He took his phone and look at the name, but it was tagged as anonymous. He already knows who it is, so he opens the message.

'I heard you are a wanted criminal now. I'm here when you need help as always, I got your back little brother.'

He smiled as it is true his twin always has his back even though she went and vanished from the world but not from him, never from him. He put the phone down and went to go get some sleep.

End of flashback

"Let's run through the bases real quick, who do we got?" Brian asked Dom as they walked to the fence.

"First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere." Dom replied as Han was shown eating crisps.

"What else?" Mia asks.

"A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything." Dom replied as Roman was shown.

"I got that." Brian replied smiling.

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits." Mia said as Tesh was shown.

"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls." Dom added as two guys jumping off the back of a truck was shown.

"What else?" Mia asks.

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position." Dom answered as a motorcycle driver was shown.

"Yeah, what else do we need?" Brian asks.

"Most importantly, we're going to need to precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." Dom replied.

"You know we've got that." Brian said smiling causing Mia and Dom to chuckle.

"However, I have someone who fits all the bill. I just need to contact that person." Brian added causing the other two to look at him curiously.

"Who?" Mia asked.

"My twin." Brian answered looking serious.

"You have a twin that we didn't know about O'Conner?" Dom ask turning around to look at the man who he threats like a brother.

"Yeah, I have." Brian answered.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Mia asks.

"Look, she went in military when I went to be a cop but after a few years she went and vanished. They declared her dead, when she contacted me through anonymous caller and said that she wanted to be a ghost to everyone but her last living family. I didn't question her because she always has a reason to the things she does." Brian explained.

"Are you sure she can keep up?" Dom asks.

"Yeah, because she's the one who taught me everything I know." Brian replied causing Dom to raise his eyebrows intrigued.

"Go ahead, call her." Dom said causing Brian to pull out his phone.

He waited for the phone to be picked up and after four rings, it was picked up but the person doesn't speak up.

"We need you in Rio." Brian said straight to the point but doesn't say where exactly as he knows that she can find him anywhere.

The caller hangs up indicating the message has been received causing Brian to nod at Dom and Mia in confirmation before they walked away from the fence.