FF5 end

"Dom, you listen to me now. Okay? You cut loose right now." Mia said as Dom pressed a button that let Brian's rope let go of the vault. Brian carried on driving as Dom used the vault to take out the police cars before he jumps out of the car as the vault swung taking out Reyes' man and for his car to fly into the air landing on Reyes' car.

Dom stood up from the ground just to see Reyes' right-hand man pointing a gun at him but before he gets shot, someone shoot the man dead. He looked where the shot came from to see Blake.

"No man left behind and this is a thank you for taking care of my brother." Blake said as she walked up to him just as Brian arrived.

"I thought I told you to go on." Dom said to Brian.

"Yeah, I had to make a call." Brian replied just as Hobbs arrived.

Hobbs and the female officer got out of their vehicle just in time for Reyes to stumble out of his ruined vehicle.

"Help me." Reyes gasp out but Hobbs shot him dead.

"That's for my team, you son of a bitch." He said as he continued walking up to Dom, Blake and Brian.

"It's a hell of a mess." Hobbs said.

"Yeah, it is." Brian replied.

"You know I can't let you two go and Blake your still technically dead so I can't take you in. The way I see it, you have earned yourselves 24 hours. The money stays, though. If I were you, I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because come tomorrow, I will find you." Hobbs said. Brian walked to his car with Dom following. Blake starts walking to her car but turns around to Hobbs.

"No, you won't." She said smirking getting into her car.

"Toretto. I will see you soon." Hobbs said to Dom.

"I'll echo what she said. No, you won't." He replied smirking before getting into the passenger of Brian's car. Blake drove off first followed by Brian.

Hobbs looked at them for a few seconds before turning towards the vault and walking up to it. He opened the vault just to see that it's empty and realised that they swap the vault with the money with the duplicate vault when they drove passed the garbage truck causing him to laugh out loud.

***

The three of them arrived at the warehouse just to see the whole team waiting on them. Tej started opening the vault as soon as nodded for him to do it.

"Come on, baby. Don't be mean. Come on." Tej said as he held Reyes handprint on the biometric scanner. After a few seconds, the light turns green and the lock releases causing him to sigh in relief before opening the vault causing the cash to fall out. Blake and Gisele smiled at each other before laughing as everyone celebrated.

Dom got Vince share of the money and left it at his house with a note as to who it is from the next day. As they all went separate ways, the two Spanish men went to a Casino to gamble, Tej bought his own garage as Roman visited him with his limited-number kind of car.

"Right, this way my dear. You stay right here; I will be back." He said to the woman he was with.

"So, this is your dream, huh?" Roman said to Tej as he walks up to him.

"It's enough for me, man. I take that's your dream." Tej replied pointing at the car and the girl.

"Absolutely. What's up boy?" Roman replied as he claps his hand to Tej.

"What's going on?" Tej said at the same time.

"You good?" Roman asks smiling.

"Yes, yes." Tej answered.

"You know what's crazy? There's only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse." Roma brags as the look at his car.

"Huh. That's a nice lady you got there, too." Tej said.

"Absolutely. What's happening?" Roman said waving at the lady who waved back.

"We gotta go, man. Let's do this." Roman said to Tej.

"Okay, I will drive." Tej agreed.

"In that? Come on, man, no way." Roman said pointing at the old vintage car shaking his head.

"No, no. Not in this. In that." Tej pointed as a car same as Roman's car rolled up outside the garage.

"Are you serious right now? Man, this is crazy." Roman said shocks as he walks up to the car.

"Yes, I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh? What's your smart ass got to say now?" Tej replied smugly as he leans his right ear.

"You know what? We can always shine together, baby. Get dressed, man, we got things to do." Roman replied happily.

Han driving in his car towards Berlin on an adventure and eventually he will go back to his hometown, Tokyo.

***

Mia and Brian walking along the beach as her pregnancy is showing whilst Blake and Gisele were sitting on the porch relaxing together. Blake and Gisele looked at the driveway when they heard a car coming just to see Dom arrive with Elena causing Gisele to stand up from Blake's lap as Brian and Mia walks up to them.

They all hugged one another as it was surprise to see Elena with Dom. After that all three girls went and sat down on the beach seats on the seaside drinking coconut juice whilst Dom, Blake and Brian talk on the porch.

"This is the happiest I have ever seen my sister." Dom said.

"It's because we're free." Brian replied.

"So, Blake what's going on between you and Gisele?" Brian asks his twin who was looking awestruck at the said woman.

"We like each other so we are taking it slow and see where it leads us but for now, we are happy and content." Blake answered smiling as she to a drink of her beer. Brian looked at his sister, happy for her before looking at their cars that are parked side by side. 

(Blake's car upwards)

"You know, I want another shot." Brian said causing both Dom and Blake to look at him.

"Yeah?" Dom asks.

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just us three, once and for all." Brian replied causing Dom and Blake to laugh before she took another sip of her drink.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment, little brother?" Blake asks as they look at their cars.

"Are you?" Brian said to the both of them.

"All right, O'Conner/little brother. Let's see what you got." Dom and Blake said smirking at Brian.

They let the girls know what they are doing so they won't worry about the three of them later before getting in their cars after kissing their respective lady as they start their race.