KILL THE DEAD

"In a world full of liars, the most important thing you can get is the truth."

- unknown

Day 1: 2:20 P.M

Kirishima High School - Ground Floor Hallway: East Wing

Time before the Night: 3 hours and 40 minutes left

*******************************************************************************

Kyosei walks slowly without fear on his life against the "crowd" in front of him. The blood on his forehead slowly drips down to his face but he didn't bother wiping it. He attacks the nearby "dead" with a strong force. He is not that weak and he never care at all.

As he closes his eyes, he thinks all of the things he did earlier that day. But why did he do it? He don't really know the reason. Rescuing the annoying Miyuki is troublesome enough and his life is on the line traversing the world of the dead.

He opens his eyes again and smashes the "dead" who are all struggling to take a bite on his skin. Though they are trying to get a bite on him,

Kyosei smacks all of them without effort.

Since he already experienced countless of battles against delinquents and gangsters in the past, dealing with the dead is an easy feat.

With every swing, skulls crushed to dust. With every smack on the head, brain matter and blood splatters on the floor and the surface of the bat.

Within a few moments, the "crowd" is successfully "dispersed" as all of the "dead" are all laying in the ground, truly dead without the chance of rising up.

Kyosei swings his bat to flick off the blood and brain matter on his bat.

Kyosei proceeds slowly, stepping the slimey matter which came inside the head and some are eyeballs and countless of tooth scattered in the area.

Kyosei is not disgusted by this at all.

The hallway is really dangerous for people who are not adept in fighting others and sneaking past.

Kyosei can identify some of the dead people gathered in the hallway as his tormentors in the past that hates him to the core.

Now they are all walking aimlessly and are targeting normal people now.

What a bunch of *ssholes that are all greedy, that greed caused their demise as Kyosei thought how the greed and selfishness of this people to turn themselves into a dead person.

"Bunch of sh*ts," Kyosei muttered and smashes their heads without hesitation.

Their brains and organs inside their head are all squashed beyond recognition that Kyosei did not even throw a single look on the deceased he killed

Day 1: 2:40 P.M.

Kirishima High School - Stairs to 2nd Floor - East Wing

Time before the Night: 3 hours and 20 minutes left

******************************************************************

Gasping for air, Souichi Honda is alert on his surroundings and he never drop his guard.

He is looking for his sister, Nanami Honda and his girlfriend, Sena Yotsumishi after the outbreak happened without a single warning.

He watched the news earlier and saw that Kyushu and Nagoya are now overwhelmed by the so called "Undead", wiping half the population of the two areas in a matter of minutes.