𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

{This is my book from quotev, it's a genshin various x reader ! Enjoy~
                               -honey }

_____________________________________________

    YOU couldn't remember the last time you've left the small village of Mingyun , it might've been centuries since then. After your death , you had been restricted to the now ghost town. Not many people stopped here , and if they did they often were chased away by small groups of hilichurls that occasionally set camp near the outskirts of the village.

  It was old myths that had originally brought you to this village in your previous life , it was said a precious treasure resided in the area. Too bad you weren't able to find it before your death ....

it wasn't a tragic one, it was rather opposite truth be told. It was quite ironic though, you had died defending the village from an abyss mage-even though you had sworn that very morning if any monsters were to appear youd simply leave the area.

**FLASH BACK**

   The morning sun peaked through the window of your small room in a small home located on the edge of Mingyun Village, you had barely woke up from a seemingly restless night.

  Pulling the small quilt from your body, you say from your bed and stretched out your arms releasing a rather loud yawn as well. Not too concerned about looks, you put all the supplies needed for today's outing in a small satchel, throwing it over your shoulder.  You were going to try and find the hidden treasure one last time before leaving town, having stayed there almost 4 days with no luck.

" I'm running low on supply, and plus I heard from a merchant that there was a group of hilichurls  near by...."

normally you wouldn't be so heartless, but the people of the village weren't too welcoming to a traveler like you- so it was only natural to be equally as hostile.

" if I run into any monster , I'll simply run away. It's not worth dying over ..."

Stepping out into the gravel path of Mingyun, you took a deep breath in, the cool air filling your lungs. If you looked past the rude villagers and bustling of the small settlement, it was a beautiful place to be. The mountains of liyue towering over the area , seemingly hiding the life below from the outside world.

Snapping out of your thoughts you made way down the path, mentally preparing for any troubles you may face. Your {e/c} eyes staying glued to your surroundings in front of you, sometimes looking down at a small compass given to you.

  As you reached the edge of town, you felt the air chill around you. First you thought it might've been just a light breeze blowing through till you spotting an abyss mage and a group of hilichurls coming down the path as well. Cursing beneath your breath you hid behind a near by venders cart, hoping they didn't see you. You couldn't make out what the hilichurls were saying but you did hear a little of what the abyss mage had spoken,

" attack ......village.......set camp.......help the abyss order...."

  Your eyes widened like saucers , so it was something to do with the abyss order? You left out a sigh, reading the small sword that was hanging from your hip. Standing up from your hiding spot you yelled rather loudly ,

" HEY OVER HERE !! "

oh how you wish you haven't been so heroic

_____________________________________________

{there's the first chapter! Sorry it's so short , I sorta rushed it. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll be happy to fix them , have a wonderful day!

                                           -honey    }