𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 , 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝

UPON learning you could move freely from the town , you and promised your services to lumine. At first she had tried refusing you, saying it was her honor to set you free- but of course you persisted. Which led to you know, walking beside the two adventures. Lumine was currently taking you to Mondstadt, saying there was a librarian in the knights of favonius who maybe help you. You felt bad, this girl was doing so much for you and you had yet to return her favors.

      It was quite weird for you- walking around freely, there weren't any invisible barriers that stopped you from going any further. The ability to go as you please sparked a new hope inside of you, making you squeal like a little girl at the sight of Calla Lily. Paimon and Lumine giggled at your child like behavior, shaking their heads lightly.

" jeez , who would've known someone as grown as (name) would be so childish!," paimon remarked, earning a slight glare from you.

" I'll have you know it's been over 2,000 years since I've seen something a like Calla Lily. I have the right to be excited !," you pouted, folding your arms.

Lumine set a hand on your shoulder before telling you we would keep on heading forward, earning a nod from you.

**TIME SKIP**

   You had grown nervous upon nearing the huge cities walls, it had been ages since you've seen other people. What if people noticed you weren't exactly alive? Or what if they just didn't like you in general? Troubling thoughts ran through your head, making you fall behind the pair. Lumine took notice, sending you a questioning glance.

" (name)? What are you doing we're almost there!," She asked, motioning for you to come on.

" I- I'm scared ! What if people can tell I'm a ghost!," you called back, fidgeting with your hands. It wasn't normal for this behavior to come from you, but you had guessed years of isolation caused it.

" I promise you'll be fine ! Here, I'll hold your hand until we get to favonius head quarters so you won't get scared !," Lumine came to you, grasping into your hand, giving you a reassuring smile before pulling you with her.

  You're heart almost skipped a beat, you're face exploding in a red color as you cowards away from her gaze. Heart hand in yours was a quite forgein feeling, not that you'd complain. It was different of course, and back when you were a kid you were told holding hands were only for couples....

" what am I thinking she's just being nice! And plus, times change!," you mentally scolded yourself, entering the city of freedom.

  Walking through town with lumine was like walking through teyvat with Rex Lapis himself, everyone knew who you were with. Some street venders even went as far as calling her Mondstadt's, you giving the girl beside you a confused glance.

" Aha..about that, I'll explain when we're in the head quarters.," she turned away, rubbing the nape of her neck.

  You simply shrugged it off, heading up the stairs further into the city. It seemed as though they went on forever ,only big enchanting building at the top.  Soon enough lumine had enough walking and started climbing the walls, leaving your dumbfounded.

" Um...Lumine?," you called to her.

" Yes (name)?,"

" what are you doing ...? ,"

" taking a short cut. ," she said, glancing down to you for a moment hoping over the fence.

You let out a sigh before running up the rest of stairs, meeting lumine and paimon. You were slightly winded from the running stopping to take a rest, though lumine pulled you along with her into what you presumed to be the knights of favonius' head quarters.

It seemed to be a grand building, walls and floor made from stone and marble. It was all quite grand, something you'd see out of a fairytale. lumine led  you up the stares to an office, upon entering there was a very pretty blonde woman. Immediately she looked up from the papers in front of her, greeting lumine.

" honorary knight, paimon! It's lovely seeing you, what brings you to head quarters..?," the taller woman glanced over to you, giving a polite wave.

" hey Jean, this here is our friend (name) from Mingyun Village.," lumine greeted, gesturing over towards you.

" Mingyun...but hasn't that village been empty for ages? You might have the name wrong. ,"

" That's exactly the point...you see (name) says she's been stuck in the village as a ghost for ages, we came here to see if you could help figure out how to send her to the next life.," paimon explained, swishing around to you.  Jean seemed taken aback, looking at you quizzically.

" I've heard cases of where people have spotted ghosts but I've never actually seen one....," Jean inspected you, before going to her desk and pulling out a paper. " Lisa could definitely help you on this, right now she's out collecting books but she would be back soon. Wait in the library for her !,"

With that lumine nodded, signaling for us to leave. The walk down to the main foyer was rather quiet, but you had guessed lumine was deep in thought. So deep in thought that when she ran into a dark haired man she kept walking, leaving you and paimon alone with him.

" Well that was rather rude of her..." he sighed, dusting off his clothes. He turned around and caught glance of you and paimon, immediately smirking. " whose this with you paimon?,"

" I'm sorry, she's a little lost in her head right now ...," you began, giving a nerved smile. " I'm (name).,"

The mysterious man leaned in closer, resting his arm on your shoulder. " You are quite a cutie (name), where are you from?,"

  You were too interested in the eyepatch to respond to what the man had said, you raised a finger to your chin in question. " why do you where that eyepatch?,"

The blue  haired man grimaced, leaning back from you. He looked almost heart broken, wiping fake tears. Mean while paimon was having her own laughing fit, kicking her legs about.

" HAHAH KAEYA WAS REJECTED !!," Paimon cackled, bringing you out of your trance like curiosity.

" kaeya...? Oh you mean the eyepatch man...," you looked over to paimon before you answered who you now know as kaeya. "Ahah sorry about that, I'm from Liyue!,"

" Liyue? Explains the manners....," you wanted to protest, kaeya hitting a nerve but lumine came to get you before you could.

" there you guys are ! I've been waiting in the library for you, come on Lisa's already here!," Lumine dragged you with her, away from the smirking kaeya.

  You were gonna have a hard time getting along with him ....

_____________________________________________

{ back with another chapter! I've been trying to make them a little longer so I don't have to update more frequently aha....but hey , at least we got a little action with lumine ! I was kinda on the fence about having her as a route , but I mean this is basically various x reader so I was like why not. Also thank you so much for the hearts and reads, they encourage me tremendously to keep on writing! stay safe everyone, till next time !

                                    -honey   }