✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 - 𝐈𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭

(other characters will have italic txt when speaking! (y/n) will stay the same!)

❝𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥

❝𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥.❞

I sighed as I heard my phone ringing, I walked over to the bench and picked it up. "Hey, Dad." I looked down at my shoes as I held the phone to my ear.

"Hey sweetie, can you come to the guy's gym?" I turned and looked back at the girls cleaning up. "Yeah, let me make sure the girls are good and I'll head over." "Alright, bye." "Bye." I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, Yui?" I walked over to her, she stopped what she was doing and turned to me with a smile. "Can you lock up tonight? I have to go to the guy's gym." I scratched at my hands, waiting for her answer.

"Of course, have a goodnight." She smiled as I handed her the keys to the gym. I walked out of the gym and went to grab my stuff from the girl's club room. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket while I walked.

I hummed a tune softly as I opened the club room's door, some girls were already there. "(y/n)!" Moe smiled at me, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"What's up, momo?" "Practice was great, I think I can hit even higher now!" She stood up and bounced on her heels next to me. I grabbed my bag and turned to her, "That's great! Make sure to keep up with schoolwork, okay? Don't get stuck on volleyball." "Yes ma'am!" She nodded rapidly. I patted her head one last time before I left the club room and walked to the boy's gym door.

I grabbed the handle and slid it open. I poked my head in to see the guys in a group sitting on the ground. I looked to my left and saw Uncle Keishin, "Hi." I smiled and closed the door.

"Hey, kiddo." He smiled and gave me a side hug, kissing my forehead, "So, what's up?" I crossed my arms. "We got an invite to a training camp near Tokyo!" "What teams are gonna be there?" I turned to Kiyoko, she looked down.

"The teams that will be there are Nekoma High, Seijoh, Fukurodani Academy, Shiratorizawa Academy, Shinzen High, Ubugawa High, and Johzenji High. There is another I just don't have them written down." She furrowed her eyebrows as she flipped through the papers.