✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞.❞

I reached the cafeteria and grabbed a tray, saying good morning to some of the managers. Some of the teams had already come in for breakfast, including Oikawa's. I walked down the line with some others when Kanna furrowed her eyebrows, "You okay? Your eyes are a little puffy, is it from crying?" "What about you? Too much cum in your eye?" I tilted my head, her mouth gapped.

"Whoops, may want to shut that. Don't want someone else's dick slipping in there." I smiled and grabbed the bowl of beef stew I was gonna eat. I put it on an empty part of the rice tray and headed for the door.

I walked to the gym and the sound of a ball bouncing filled my ears. There were no voices, only the sound of the ball. I poked my head in and looked around, only to see Ushijima standing there.

I took a couple of steps in and cleared my throat, he jumped a little and looked over. A small smile rested on his face when he saw me, I sent a little nod. "How are you doing? It feels like we haven't talked in a bit."

"We talked just the other day." I laughed quietly, trying to make myself in a better mood. I sat down on the bleachers and he walked over to me. "What happened the other day?" He sat down with me, I shrugged.

"Nothing important." I started messing with my hands, he looked down at them and rested his hand on mine. "You can talk to me, you know that right?"

I nodded, a small smile appearing on my face. "Yeah, I know." I sighed and leaned my head back.

I bit my lip softly, thinking about if I should tell him.

"Um, when I left the gym the other day. I went to go look for Oikawa. I found him in some classroom getting his dick sucked." "What the hell? You have to tell Tetsuro-" "No," I laughed and shook my head. "Just keep this a secret between us, please." I watched how his jaw clenched and his eyes paced back and forth between mine. "Fine, but just so you know, I don't gossip unless it's with you guys." He laughed deeply, I smiled and stood up. "Teach me that cross-shot you do." I tapped his arm and he stood up.