"I spilled wine all on my white tee, bitches like me"

date: july 26th

time: 9:30 PM

location: olivia's room floor

"i don't wanna leave the houseee," i pleaded. today is my roommate and bestfriend, olivia amors, 21st birthday. and me, being the anti-social blob that posts on social media for a living, does not want to leave the house at all today. i love her, i really do, but she wanted to go to a club and that just isn't really my thing. i'm terrified of drinking anyway. i prefer having control of my body, thank you very much. 

"maya,  i am not about to go to a bar on my 21st birthday and drink for the first time without my bestfriend, that's just like against the rules. cmonnnnn, what's the worst that could happen?"

i could black out, get raped, get drugged, lose olivia, run into someone, post something stupid- i could keep going... we love overthinking...

"as much as i would 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 to- um... i just don't feel like drinking tonight," i told her while flopping on my back.

"please??"

"olivia-"

"pleaseeeee"

"oliv-"

"what if u have fun? you're always either on your phone or cooped up in your room. do it for me..."

"...fine," i grumbled. i already know i'm not gonna enjoy this. 

after an HOUR of me raiding my own closet looking for something decent to wear, i came to realize that i have no fashion sense. after my moping, olivia came running into my room with an all-black lace dress.

"IMAGINE YOU WEARING THIS- YOU'D LOOK SO HOT!" she screeched. it was a pretty dress... i just don't know if i could pull it off. 

"i dunno olivia-"

"just try it on!" she begged, so i grabbed the dress from her grasp and took off my outfit i was originally wearing. my champion hoodie and nike pros were thrown onto my bed and replaced with the dress. it did look good.. i mean i didn't look good- but the dress looked good. it fit my body perfectly and was practically made for me. with our dresses on and our makeup looking flawless, we were ready to go. we took a few instagram photos and got on with our night.

     mayawasnttaken

     mayawasnttaken  happy 21st birthday to the person whose always been there

     mayawasnttaken  happy 21st birthday to the person whose always been there. i love you olivia!