here's something about trampolines: they have their ups and downs

date: august 5th

time: 9:20AM

location: maya's bed

for the second time this week, my beauty sleep was interrupted by olivia screaming, "today is gonna be a bestie day, so UP AND AT EM!!" 

i grabbed my phone from my night stand and checked the time. 9?! this better be good. "olivia what the fuuuuck," i grumbled. 

"let's gooooooooo!" she was already dressed and ready to go. "make sure to wear a swimsuit under whatever you wear," then she skipped out of my room.

i decided on black shorts, a red sweatshirt, white high-top converse, and a blue bikini underneath it all. i walked out into the living room to see olivia hanging off the couch. usual morning things. "what are we even doing today?"

"it's a supriseeeeeee!" she seemed so excited.

"ok- whatever you say," 

"oh by the way, grab your skateboard," today is going to be... interesting.

date: still august 5th

time: 10:33AM

location: olivia's car

"so do my eyes have to be closed on our way there?" i questioned with my eyes squinted together.

"um yes," she said sternly. so we just sat in silence for 10 minutes until olivia connected her phone to the car and shuffled her playlist.

 so we just sat in silence for 10 minutes until olivia connected her phone to the car and shuffled her playlist

i gasped so loudly. "OMG WILBUR!!" i screeched, "LIFE ISN'T QUITE WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE-"

"WHEN I WAS A KID ON VoIP!" olivia continued.

"I THOUGHT WHEN I'D GET OLDER. I'D MARRY HER, I TOLD HER!" this was such a vibe. even if i couldn't see.

another 10 minutes passed and we finally arrived at our destination. 

"okay... open your eyes" when i did- i almost started sobbing at the sight of where we were. it was a trampoline park. now, that might not seem like the usual place you would cry at the sight of; HOWEVER, trampoline parks were my brother's favorite place to go. he loved them, i don't even know why he had such a connection to them, but he did. olivia saw me tearing up so she reached over and gave me a big hug. something i really needed at that moment. "c'mon, lets get on with our day," she said while giving me a soft smile. i nodded and got out of the car.