chapter 2

"Soo y/n.." Draco says as he sits next to you.

Then continues and asks "You and Harry, huh?"

You look at him and pause. Then you stutter as you reply "What- Oh right- yeah."

Draco scoffs and says "Never saw that coming if I'm being honest.."

You glare at him with confusion and respond "Why's that?"

"You're too good for him, I guess" He says as he scoots closer next to you.

You clear your throat and say "You don't know him like i do, Draco" as you scoot back from him.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs "I do enough to say that you deserve better than Potter."

You slightly laugh at his remark and reply "And who's that someone?"

He gets closer to you and puts his hand on your face. You feel yourself getting warm from blushing. You look into his eyes as he looks into yours.

"Look.. if you're ever bored of Potter, you know where to find me" He tells you with a smirk still caressing your face.

You smile at his words awkwardly. He then moves his thumb to your lips and smirks once more at you.

You hear footsteps and turn to see Harry and Ron walk in on you both.

Draco slowly gets up from his chair and smirks to you then Harry.

"See you around, y/n" He says to you as he walks off.

You stand up and start to walk out with Harry and Ron. The walk is pretty silent until Ron breaks the silence as he clears his throat.

"What happened back there?" Harry asks you with a glare.

"Evidence that your plan is workinggg." You say to him excitedly.

"Right.." Harry replies softly

"I told you i was a genius" He then adds with a  soft laugh.

"Thanks for doing this Harry.. it means a lot to me" You say to him with a smile.

"Anything for you, y/n" He says back to you with a smile.

Ron let you two have your little moment, he starts to walk back up next to you two until Harry starts to talk again.

"I'll catch up with you both later though, okay?" He says looking to the ground.

"Okay.." You reply softly and Ron nods to him.

Harry walks off and Ron starts to walk next to you.

"Hey y/n?" Ron says

"Yeah, Ron?" You reply

"Don't get too caught up in the moment and forget the real reason you're doing this." He then adds with a sly smile.

You laugh at his comment and then say "Yeah- Of course."

"Look, i just don't want anyone getting hurt.. you're both my best-friends.." He says with a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah i know.." You say to him

He nods to you and walks off to class.

"Me either..." You whisper to yourself as Ron walks away.