The Capture And The Truth

????? POV:

There was a mission to capture one of the Moon Empires Skeletons and that was going to be C_o_s and It seems that can't get out with glee so they wait for nightfall and every once In awhile they would have to make C_o_s go back to sleep to not get caught.

Dream's POV:

After Ink told me the plan that we were going to do stealth and kidnap one of my brothers skeletons I thought I was an alright plan but the fact that we are stuck In the castle and not able to get out without being seen was tough but with Cross It Is a handful.

2 hours later

We finally made It out with the prisoner and we headed back home.

Frisk's POV:

We got back to the castle and I put Cross In his new cell and I don't know why but Ink seems happy we got Cross I think we should ask why and I find Lord Dream 5 minutes later. "Excuse Me Lord Dream but I think Ink Is hiding something" I said "What do you mean" Dream asked "Well he seemed kind of happy we got captured Cross" I explained and Ink came up from behind "Well Cross and Reaper are my brothers" Ink explained "WHAT!" I sort of shouted "Well I was happy because I want to know why he joined The Moon Empire and why did Reaper do the same" Ink said and we started to chat for awhile.

Blue's POV:

I was walking around town to see everyone Is really happy well In the Sun Empire lots of people are happy. I find Lust right next to me "Hey Lust are you out shopping to make something" I asked curiously "Yeah I want to make an something like a magic bomb to throw at the enemies and we started to chat a little long about random stuff and we go our separate ways, I go on guard duty and he goes to get what he needs. (Laziness has just joined the chat)

And nightfall fell and everyone went to sleep and I and so sorry this Is short but I promise In the next chapter I will make sure to sort of have Cream In It because Cross tries to get to know them.