How It all started (Prologue Part 1)

??? POV:

"He Is so weak he can't even hurt us" "Please leave me alone" "Oh what are you going to do about It weakling" "This" The skeleton swiftly got up and grabbed an apple known as the positivity apple.   The skeleton was about to eat the positive apple until it turned black.   He  saw his brother terrified  and began to eat the apple.  He then started to feel pain for a few minutes.   He became a skeleton-covered goopy monster.   The skeleton caused every person in the Empire pain.   Only a few could escape from Nightmares wrath but before Nightmare left he look at his younger brother Dream with the most sadistic grin he could ever have and Dream however was terrified, petrified of what his brother had become and after this incident this caused the brothers one Empire to split they separated and now are at war and the brothers live in their own Empires they are The Sun Empire and The Moon Empire and this all was caused by Nightmare getting bullied and not praised and loved amongst his younger brother but...

 this was all In the past I am here to tell you how these two empires came to be, how It came to be through love, hatred, brotherhood, ect I am going to tell you how the whole war begin after the apple incident too how it all ended.

Ink's POV:

I was up all night working on a strategy to Attack The Moon Empire since we've have been at war for 5 years. With me being Lord Dreams right-hand man I want to help but sometimes he's worrying about my health I know he means well but I always tell him 'I'm fine'. When i get sleepless nights working I don't want him worrying about me he LITERALLY is the lord of a whole empire. Well at the same time strategizing up a attack for the Moon Empire. I also decided to make some of my close friends and myself some new clothes since our's right now kind of have cuts in it from the attacks we've got and the attacks we do. I made some clothes for Lord Dream, Blue, Lust, Geno, Outer, and Frisk since are "clothes" were pretty messed up like I said so before I tell Lord Dream about the plan to attack the Moon Empire I want to give my friends their new clothes I made, after I left the planning room I went to find my friends.

20 Minutes later

"Finally I found you guys" I said  "Hey Ink how are you" said Lust "Yeah did you go to bed last night I'm worried that If The Moon Empire attacks we won't be at are best" Dream said and as I look to my left I see Geno, Frisk, and Blue talking I then look back at Dream "Lord Dream I might of not slept last night but before I show you the plan I strategized to attack The Moon Empire I made you, Geno, Lust, Blue, Frisk, Outer and myself new outfits" I said Blue and Frisk were excited, Geno was kind of happy to get a new outfit, Lust was kind of jaw-dropped since I made the outfits within one day "Really" Dream said kind of shocked "Well since the ones we have right now have a lot of cuts and holes In them I just thought" I kind of though he was upset and it seems Dream noticed "I'm not mad Ink i'm just surprised you made us outfits" Dream said "Well why don't we go try them on" Blue and Frisk said in unison excited to get out of their rags of clothes that have more holes and cuts than you can count.

Narrators POV:

On the way to their separate they found Outer who followed them kind of excited for the new outfit then they walked to their separate rooms in the castle to change and once they all got out  of their rooms they looked and each others new outfits.

(I do not own these pictures they go to their respective owners)