Chapter 1

"Do you guys know where I can buy a house?" Rat asked suddenly, startling Big G and StarvingMan.

              "Why?" Big G asked. "Idk" StarvingMan said right after Big G. Rat sighed and walked over to Big G and StarvingMan.

               "G, Kookos, me and Monke are taking our relationship a step further." Rat said pausing before continuing. "We are buying a house together! But, I cant seem to find one."

               "Idk" StarvingMan said again. "Just search up how to buy a house."  Big G said. "Okay." Rat replied while pulling out a phone.

                 The screen showed wikihow. "Oh no." Big G said. "NOT WIKIHOW!" StarvingMan yelled. "Are you going to recreate the picture?" Big G asked carefully while hoping that Rat would say no.

                   "Ya." Rat said smiling. "THE FORBIDDEN TEXTS" StarvingMan yelled. Rat ignored him and kept talking. "I'm going to sleep on Big G's house instead."

                    Suddenly a ding came from Rat's phone. "Good news....I just moved in with StarvingMan!" Rat said happily.

                    StarvingMan froze. "No." He said. "Yes." Rat replied. "No.No.No." StarvingMan said getting angry. "Yeah." Rat replied smiling.

                     "I'm calling the police on you." StarvingMan said. "Oh my god." Big G whispered. "Kookos don't call the police." Rat said. "I'm gonna call the police." StarvingMan replied.

                       "Monke is with me, he can't see me get arrested.....I'll pay you $3?" Rat said while hopefully looking at StarvingMan.

                         StarvingMan already pulled out his phone and called the police. "Hello please arrest this person who broke into my house." He said into the phone.

                         "Please I'm begging you." Rat said. "I like y'all's house." Big G said, completely oblivious to the fact Rat was about to get arrested.

                          The police arrived and grabbed Rat. "Please take care of Monke for me." Rat said. "He's gonna shoot you with his M1895." Rat yelled. 

                           StarvingMan pulled out a gun and shot Rat and the police. Rat fell to the ground and died. "Did I miss something?" Big G said looking at the bodies. "No." StarvingMan replied putting the gun down.

                           StarvingMan walked over to one of the police officers. "Just to be clear the Rat Mafia and Grafia are completely legal." He said. 

                             Another police officer arrived at the scene. "Y'all wanna learn a mugging tactic?" He said. Nobody responded.

                             "Police I got a question." StarvingMan said. "What is it?" The officer replied. "Can I own guns?" StarvingMan asked.

                               The officer paused for a second. "Yes as long as you have a gun license and no criminal background." He said. 

                               "I'd like to have a gun license." StarvingMan said. "Okay so to get a gun license you have to sign up online." The officer said while pulling up wikihow.