Chapter 4

The arrived at the bank in 30 minutes. "Alright you know the plan." Big G said. "Ya, make sure you put on your mask." Mocking replied while putting on her mask and grabbing her gun.

                     Big G put on his mask as well and got out of the van with Mocking. Big G walked up to the entrance to the bank and kicked the door in.

                     StarvingMan was sitting on a bench inside reading. "Damn." He said. Nobody took notice of him though. 

                     "LISTEN UP. GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY." Mocking yelled while shooting the ceiling. 

                     "You really don't know anything about how to rob a bank." StarvingMan said, still reading. "Shut up Kookos. We're busy right now." Mocking said. 

                      Mocking started shooting people but she was only the distraction. Big G punched someone and ran to the back vault.

                     Beachball was outside the vault guarding it. "Beachball I didn't know you worked here." Big G said.

                     "Guess today is full of surprises." Beachball said while pointing the gun at Big G. "Yeah it's really obvious that your not qualified for this." Big G replied. "What?" Beachball asked confused.

                       Big G ducked under Beachball's gun and launched himself towards Beachball's legs. He grabbed Beachball's legs and knocked Beachball over, grabbing his gun. 

                       "Yeah I'm not qualified for this." Beachball said. Big G ran into the vault which was unlocked for some reason and starting putting money into the sack he had.

                         His sack was full so he ran back out of the vault. "Bye Big G." Beachball yelled. "Bye!" Big replied while running away.

                       He made it to the lobby and Mocking was still shooting stuff. "LET'S GO BIG G I CAN HEAR THE SIRENS." Mocking yelled. "Let's go!" Big said while running out of the building with Mocking behind him.

                        Mocking got into the van. "BYE BITCHES!" Big G yelled while getting into the van. "IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!" Mocking yelled while starting to drive. Big G was laughing while StarvingMan was standing outside the bank watching the two leave.

                        "Wow what a day." Mocking said while Big G was counting the cash. "Oh we need to go meet up with Kookos." Big G said. "Oh yeah." Mocking replied.    

                         They arrived back where they had left StarvingMan before and he was there somehow. Big G and Mocking got out of the van.

                      "So how much money did you guys get?" StarvingMan asked. "Big G, how much money?" Mocking asked Big G. "347,234 dollars." Big G said.

                      "Damn." Mocking and StarvingMan said at the same time. "We are rich man." Big G said. "I can buy so much McDonald's." Mocking said happily.

                        "Y'all really don't know how to rob a bank because 300k is not that much." StarvingMan said. "Shut the fuck up we only had like 2 minutes." Big G said annoyed.

                          "Okay so what you want to do is-" StarvingMan began to say. "Are teaching us how to rob a bank irl right now?" Big G said. "Yes." StarvingMan replied. 

                            Mocking and Big G sat down. StarvingMan sat down with them. "Teach us how to rob a bank Kookos." Mocking said. "Okay. So you actually want to rob the capital." StarvingMan began.