𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

You got ready for school and head downstairs to see Atsumu waiting there as usual. You approached him and waved goodbye to your mum then head out. You both held each other's hands and enjoyed the absolute great weather.

It has been four days being in this relationship with Atsumu and the attention you got have calmed down a little. There were still a little stares and whisperings when you walk by but you didn't bother them anymore. It was only a small amount of those jealous fangirls of Atsumu so you didn't want to make them ruin you.

You head to class and sat down, daydreaming out the window when you felt a presence beside you.

"Y/n," you turned to face a blonde haired guy making you flinch a little as you placed your chin to rest on your palm. "Yeah? What do you need?" he smiled and came closer to you. "Just wanted to see your face. Missed it." you scrunched your nose up, cringing. "You saw me just a while ago tsumu. Stop exaggerating." he chuckled making you smile, thinking it was cute. You also had recently call him 'tsumu' because you thought that Atsumu was too long for you.

He booped your nose causing you to glare at him. "No touching me, am i right?" he pouted cutely. "Its just a boop, not literally holding ya or anything. Rather than me kissing ya now, ya want that?" you gave him a light smack on his shoulder. "Go back to your seat." you instructed where he whined, not moving a single step from his spot. "Nope. Wanna be with ya a little longer," he gave you his usual smile where you rolled your eyes in cringiness.

"Y/n," you hummed in response. "Can i call you princess?" your eyes widened in shock at his sudden question and then you coughed. "Thats..." you paused taking a small glance at him, seeing his hopeful eyes for you to say yes. "fine, i guess."

"Yay!" he exclaimed loud enough for everyone to turn around to look at you both. "You didn't have to shout so loud you know," you sighed where he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand in embarrassment. "Just got too excited." he gave you a head pat and left, leaving you to blush out of nowhere.

Physical education lesson was going on now and your class was at the field. Your class started off with running four rounds around the field which was tiring enough leaving you panting and gasping for breath. You didn't bring your water bottle so you had to sit down and take a rest for a short while. You felt a little dizzy but didn't bother much about it.

"Alright get in groups, we're playing football."

You looked around for people to invite in your group. For now, you were in the same group as Kiyoko and Futaba and you for sure knew Atsumu was going to approach you anytime soon.

"Y/n, my team." he called out as he grabbed your hand where you rolled your eyes as you followed him.

Now you were in a team with Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and your friends. You looked around to invite more people in and as the time goes by, your team had enough players. Your team started the first match. You played, not knowing much about football but still tried your best.

With much energy being given out, you started panting and sweating, getting tired after running everywhere. You were running back and forth, eyes on the ball but was too distracted because you felt really giddy all of a sudden. The hot rays, much panting making you breathless, you couldn't concentrate. The ball rolled to you but you couldn't see it, because of your blurry vision. Your head was in absolute pain and everything was times two, spinning round and round. Your blurry vision became worse and it soon became black where you immediately flopped to the ground. You couldn't move as you were very weak.

"Y/n!" Atsumu shouted from a distance and rushed to you instantly.

Everyone ran to you and surrounded you including your teacher. Your teacher checked your condition to see that you were still breathing and that you were just very very weak.