𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

The bell rang indicating it was break time but you had no mood to do anything so you decided to stay in class, maybe take a nap or something.

"You're not coming?" Kiyoko asked.

"No. I'm just gonna stay in class and rest for a bit. You guys can go ahead. Don't worry bout me," you gave them a reassuring smile.

"Okay we'll go. Anything you need us to get for you?" Futaba asked.

You shook your head and smiled. They left and you sighed. You don't deserve them , really. They're so nice and you're here always having problems. You placed your head on the table and rested for a while when all of a sudden, you remembered about Narumi and Atsumu. You immediately look up and turned to look at their seats.

"Shit, they went out." you slapped your forehead and sighed.

You totally forgot about them and now you're giving Narumi another chance to be with him. You're so stupid, seriously. You rushed out of the classroom and went to find them. You knew they were going to be at a place where there were not many students because his fangirls were all in the hallways so you searched at the places you could think of.

You went down a staircase where there wasn't many students passing by and you heard gigglings. You heard a familiar voice and hid so that they couldn't see you. You were going to eavesdrop.

"Yer really cool ya know?" you could hear Atsumu voice.

"Really?" Narumi asked. "Thanks but you're way cooler," she replied, she giggled and you could tell it was a fake one.

You were annoyed. You wanted to leave so that you wouldn't hear anymore of the cheesy conversation but you heard Narumi asked Atsumu a question which made you really curious of Atsumu's answer.

"So Atsumu, what do you think of y/n?"

"Oh why'd ya ask me that?"

"Oh sorry, I was just curious," she said to Atsumu, her tone softening, acting disappointed. She was fake acting again making you roll your eyes in disgust.

"Ya really wanna know?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah. But it's really fine if you don't want to tell me."

"It's fine. I don't mind telling ya." Narumi giggled.

"Well, she's nothing special to me." your heart sting and your face softened.

You wanted to go so that you won't hurt yourself hearing about the conversation but you just can't. The other part of you wants to listen more.

"We've been friends since young so we're kinda close. We're just friends, nothing more." Atsumu stated.

Your heart hurts more and you were on the verge of tears. And also now you know that you're nothing special to Atsumu.

"You do know she likes you right?" Narumi asked.

You swore you wanted to come out of your hiding and punch her.

"Yuh, I know she likes me. I've always knew. But I've always denied it."

"Do you hate her or something?" you really was on the verge of coming out from your hiding and punch her after she said that but you controlled yourself.

"Nah I don't." you heaved a sigh of relief. "I just feel like she's annoying."

Annoying? Your eyes widen in shock and a few seconds later you felt hot tears rolling down your cheeks. Just then the bell rang. Really? Now? You were panicking. You were crying and you had to run so that they wouldn't see you there. You stood up and quickly rushed up the steps.