𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

BELLAMY

       BELLAMY

The room was filled with empty silence for a while with no one daring to speak up first, despite me having so many questions.. why try to kill me? Why kill Conner and Myles? Why did he have to be Islas first love? Every inch of me right now is burning to kill him.

A wave of Ravens pain and agony paved through the camp. Her scream was loud and intense that I almost felt it. "Yeah. That was me at the Grounder camp. You now, I did everything I could not scream, but eventually—"

    "But eventually, you broke and you told them everything."

     "And you wouldn't have because you're better than me." He scoffed back like it was joke but it wasn't cause I am.

    "Damn right. I'm not a traitor. I didn't tell them where they could find us."

  "And I did. Yeah, I did. After they tortured me in their prison camp for 3 days, but go ahead. You just keep believing, even if you are in here just like me."

A slight pain hit my chest when I realised that Isla could be in the same position Murphy was in at the time.. if she was with the grounders. The pain Raven felt could easily be a reflection of hers too.

    "Did you even consider the possibility of Isla being held like-"

   "Don't...say her name." I seethed, angrily. "Isla is twice the solider you'll ever be. She's selfless, caring but most of all not a backstabbing bitch." I voiced, "So even if she is, she's strong."

    "You act like I hate her when I don't." He opened up. "I wasn't trying to hurt her, I was hurting you and you know that."

Just like that I burst into laughter. "It's crazy how she went for you. I remember you back from when I was a cadet, in alpha farm station? Didn't know what she saw in your low pathetic life-"

Good thing is Murphy didn't take it personally.

    "We're the same Bellamy, whether you see it or not. It's the way we project it that makes us different."

    "I don't turn against my people!" I defended.

      "You say that now."

++

THIRD POV

The camp was coming together, Camp Jaha is what they decided to call it in memory of Jaha who sacrificed himself to save others. It wasn't long after Ravens surgery, Kane and his goons witnessing a crucifixion of his people. The people he sent out to find his daughter and the rest.

Kane bent down to cover the burnt hole of one of his sergeant who didn't get to live as long as he hoped for. He was positioned there for a while, realising how dangerous this new world is.

Heading to the surgery room, Kane found Abby with Raven. "How is she?" He asked.

   "Well, she survived the surgery. Don't ask me how. She's a courageous kid." She replied, watching the unconscious kid.

Kane agreed, "That's one thing these kids have is courage." He started, "Bellamy can't wait to get back out there." He pointed out to Abby.

   "Well, he wants to help his friends." Abby reminded him.

But Kane knew that, he didn't want to risk anything because he wanted his daughter to come back- alive. He believed if things won't go his way no one will come back and he can't risk it, even if it meant locking Bellamy up.

  "We all want to find out what happened to them, Abby," He told her, hoping she'd understand. "but not without a plan or a clear idea of what we're up against."

Abby realised there that Kane didn't send a search team. "You didn't send that search team out, did you?" She scoffed.

Kane defended his reasoning, "Those men were crucified. That's a warning I intend to take very seriously. We'll search high and low for the missing kids, you have my word, but not before we've secured this camp."

     "They tortured John Murphy. They put a spear into Jasper Jordan's chest. For Gods sake Marcus, you didn't mention your daughter once since we came here! We can't wait. Marcus... Please." Abby begged.

     "I'm sorry. I've made my decision."

+

As the night went on, Raven encouraged her ex lover Finn to make sure he and Bellamy find the others before it's too late. The pain Raven felt on her leg wasn't the same as losing best friends, she felt worthless and helpless so she begged him to do the job she wanted too.

Finn agreed and began to sneak to the room Bellamy was held in and broke him out with the help of Sterling and Monroe.

     "Get up. We're going after them." Finn broke the chains off Bellamy.

   "It's about time." Bellamy retorted.

They were both about to leave until Murphy spoke up, "Wait, wait. What about me?" He shaken.

Bellamy took the weapon that broke him out and marched towards him that shook Finn. "Wait. No! What are you doing?"

Bellamy broke the chains off him, "He's coming with us."

    "No way!" He shouted back.

Bellamy lifted him up aggressively from behind, "He's been to the Grounder prison camp." He explained.

    "He's right. Ok. I can bring you there." Murphy agreed for himself.

    "Hey. Sterling just signaled. Someone's coming." Monroe stated, they all rushed out to leave the camp before anyone sees them.

Once heading outside camp with their full gears, Bellamy whispered concerned about his whereabouts. "You don't think anyone saw us?"

     "Shh. Keep it down." Finn spat.

Finn stopped his tracks, making the rest confused. "You're late." Abby spoke up, startling Bellamy.

    "Bellamy decided to bring company." Finn blamed.

    "He's the only person that's been in their camp." Bellamy explained yet again like it was common knowledge. Though he hoped it wouldn't ruin the journey, despite how much he wanted to kill him.

    "Here. Find my son." David Miller, Kane close friend and guard handed them another pair of gun. "His name is Nathan Miller." They all remembered Nathan and nodded.

   "Marcus doesn't say it because it scares him but he wants her home." Abby referred to Isla, "Bring all of them home."

No one knew Bellamy and Isla relationship status but he would go above and beyond for her.

+
10 votes for a new chapter?