𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ISLA

ISLA

BLINKING SLOWLY, I SAW THE LIGHT BLINDING ME FROM THE CELING. Finally, the sun. Oh how I've missed the sun, the light touching my skin, heck I even miss the rain and that storm that almost killed Finn.

"Isla." I heard a warm rasp voice rush through my ears. I could recognise that voice from a mile away. That voice that never leaves my mind...

"Bellamy?" I whimpered.

Looking at him sitting in the other side of the corner I gasped, crying at the sight of him. He looked clean with his plain short sleeved shirt. His hair was brushed well and there was no scar left from the battleship.

"What- help me!" I move my chains towards him.

Hoping he would, he didn't.

"I can't do that sweetheart." He stood up, moving next to me. "And you know that."

Shaking my head in panic mode, I screamed. "What do you mean?! Bellamy! Please!" I cry,

Kneeling to my level, we were inches away. He was close, so close I could touch, so close I could almost smell, so close I could- "I'm not real." He said so softly.

"What do you mean? I can see you, hear you-"

"You're dying, Isla. I need you to fight! Wake up!"

I ended up breaking up in front of him, crying so hard that I needed to catch a breath. "I can't anymore." Sniffling, I blinked once more to let the left over tears stream down my face. "I've tried. They're leaving me here to rot."

"Look at me." He ordered but I couldn't. "Look at me Isla!"

I lifted my head up to his order, "Is that it? You're just going to give up? You haven't even stood up to your dad or me. You left me and you don't get to do that, Isla. So I-" He paused, trying to calm himself. "I need you back." He finished.

     "You don't need me, you have Clarke."

   "Clarke isn't the one I'm in love with!"

Lost for words, I didn't know how to respond. He was just the figure of my imagination, like he said, he's not real. "You're not real." Shuffling myself, to hide in the corner. I ignore the imposter.

    "You're right. But even you're subconscious believes that because the only thing keeping you alive is me and you can do it, don't give up." He angered.

A sudden memory shot at me like a spear. "I didn't tell you." I swallowed, "When we did it, I didn't say that I love you."

"Then tell me."