Dear Future Me:

Dear future me:

Are you eating well? Are you finally allowed to be you? Is your anxiety better? Well a better question would be are you alive and well? How about that nose ring? Your eyebrow piercing? Are you still dying your hair? Has it all fallen out? Are you pursuing your career as an interior or graphic designer? If not, what are you doing? Did you get into college? How are your grades? Are you near home? Are you still into youtube? Did you get that YouTube symbol tattooed on your thumb yet? Or that music note on your shoulder blade? Who are you friends with now? Are you still keeping close with that smart, long haired long fingernailed girl and that weird, crazy, outgoing one? haha. What about Justin? Hows his dad? Is he still woth Mady? Has he gotten closer to his mom? Have you reunited with Annie? How is she? Has her mom accepted her? Has she got more out there and found a best friend for when your not there? Have you travelled to London, Pompeii and/or Sydney? I know years ago You were fascinated with Pompeii's history and you'd do anything to meet those youtubers, Dan and Phil, for They are the ones that helped You through a lot. And we all know You love Sydney! I hope you're healthy as ever. Maybe you'll even come back and reply to this. Have you found someone who loves you for you? is 5SOS still around? Have you seen them live yet? Are you still in love with Mikey? How's mom? Has she gotten over her PTSD? How bout dad? How's his bipolar? Is he keeping up with his diabetes? Has he settled down yet? Are Andrew and Ozzie in high school? Have you seen them lately? Have You had any kids? If not are You still planning for a boy and twin girls? Just remember, You are not your parents. Do not ever be them. You are better than that and You are stronger than They ever will be. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, keep doing it. You know who 14 year old you was. Are you still her? Just know I hope it's better there then it is now.

11/19/15