Dear Future Me: 2 years later

Dear past me:

I'm eating okay. Unfortunately I put on some weight but I'm working on it. I have been much more confident in our skin. My anxiety is a lot better thanks to amazing friends. And guess what! We have a boyfriend! Yup. Remember mom's ex Dave? His best friend Phil? Phil's son Mike? Yup. Him. Don't worry. Puberty hit him HARD AND DAMN. He's absolutely amazing in every way. Also... You're Pansexual!! All my piercings are good. I got my belly pierced too! Yes I do still dye my hair, but it's mostly brown right now! It has a rainbow under layer and it's super cool. I have all my classes planned for my Junior year to help me get ready for college. And yes, graphic design is what I want to do. Grades at the moment are pretty good. English is a bitch and math is okay, but no D's! I am still very much into YouTube. Although I decided not to get the symbol tattooed on my thumb. And that music note? It's on my right forearm with a semicolon next to it. And the left forearm, you and dad have a matching yin-yang tattoo. I have a lot of great friends. You're best friend is a girl who you kinda dated for 6 months named Ellie. Justin and I are no longer friends because he's a cheating asshole. Annie, is now Spencer. And Lindsay is doing really good. Unfortunately Barbie died last month of cancer. I've traveled no where out of country but you did go to Georgia with Ellie. Michael is an amazing man. He genuinely cares. He always tries to put you first. I've seen 5SOS live twice and Halestorm too!! Being short is a great advantage at rock concerts because I got pushed to the front and caught her guitar pick! I'm slowly moving away from 5SOS and we've fallen in love with Twenty One Pilots. There music helps us so much. Mom is okay, going to therapy but she's been sober this whole time. Dad is getting there. He's really trying, he just makes stupid mistakes. As for Andrew and Ozzie, well, Andrew is almost 13 and his voice is dropping. Ozzie is so pretty and athletically built. Only 16 so definitely no kids yet but I do still want the older boy and twin girls. I've fallen in love with the name Camdyn.

Now similar questions for even futurer me.

Dear future me:

Are you eating well? Are you finally allowed to be you? Is your anxiety better? How about that nose ring? Your eyebrow piercing? Are you still dying your hair? Has it all fallen out? Are you pursuing your career as an graphic designer? If not, what are you doing? Did you get into college? How was high school? Are you near home? Do you have a good job? Are you still into youtube? Any other tattoos? Who are you friends with now? Are you still keeping close with Lindsay and Ellie? Have you travelled to London, Pompeii and/or Sydney? I hope you're healthy as ever. Maybe you'll even come back and reply to this. Are you still with Michael? Is T∅P still around? Have you seen them live yet? How's mom? Dad? Are Andrew and Ozzie in high school? Passed? Have you seen them lately? Have You had any kids? If not are You still planning for a boy and twin girls? Just remember, You are not your parents. You won't ever be them. You are better than that and You are stronger than They ever will be. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, keep doing it. You know who 16 year old you was. Are you still her? Just know I hope you're happy.

4/7/17