Part 1

"Yuuji."

"Huh?"

All of a sudden, the boy's legs slipped, losing his balance and his field of vision swirled, landing on his back with a thud. Yuuji let out a sharp exhale as the impact knocked the air out of his lungs. Starring at the ceiling in surprise, another face came in sight, looking down at him.

"You're distracted." Gojo says while standing leisurely in his loose long-sleeved shirt and white pants. The dim light did little in masking his refined face and masks his snowy white hair in a warm glow that compliments his features even more.

A late-night training was usual enough for the both of them, especially during the time Yuuji lived in Gojo's basement after the incident with the special grade curse. Although Yuuji had long moved back into the dorms, there were several things and habits that they unconsciously kept constant and one of them is their late-night trainings.

However, as of recently, the salmon haired teen has been performing rather poorly due to his lack of concentration. It's as if his mind is lying elsewhere. There is a reasonable explanation for that, and Yuuji knows it.

Yuuji blinked and slowly sat up, rubbing the back of his head. He looked up at his teacher and immediately made eye contact with the sapphire blue eyes behind the dark sunglasses. Yuuji thought it was weird for someone to wear sunglasses indoors at first, but then decided that it suited his teacher exceptionally well.

Besides, Yuuji felt that if the sunglasses weren't there to block the shining blue eyes, he would never be able to look away. The sunglasses have slipped slightly down his nose, giving Yuuji a peek at what's behind them. It's beautiful. He thought. The shade of blue in Gojo's eyes is simply breathtaking. It felt like you could dive into a calm, vast ocean and no matter what, Yuuji wouldn't mind drowning into those deep eyes for hours.

The dark room made his eyes glow even more so as his long white eyelashes casted a light shadow over his eyes. They are brighter than the single lamp in the room. Yuuji thought musingly.

The two locked eyes for a long time, until Yuuji came back to his senses and reluctantly looked away, a tint of pink dusting his cheeks. "S-sorry, sensei... I'm just a bit tired." He muttered incoherently. Still sitting on the floor.

Gojo hummed and turned around to walk towards the single wooden table in the room. He casually leaned on it and crossed his arms over his broad chest. His eyes once again resting on the boy sitting on the floor.

"Then why don't we take a break tomorrow?" He suggested warmly, tapping a finger on his chin.

"Eh?" This brought Yuuji's attention back to Gojo who simply grinned at him. Gojo uncrossed his arms and leaned both his hands on the edge of the table whilst his body leaned forward.

"We can go shopping tomorrow! Plus, I heard there's this new café in town and I've been wanting to try it. It'll be nice to have some time off sometimes, and I think you might need it."

Yuuji starred at Gojo blankly, still processing the words that left Gojo's lips. Gojo waited for an answer, unmoving from his position. At this point it felt like Gojo was only going to receive a yes for an answer and nothing else. But still, he waited.

Unconsciously the boy nodded, as if his body had a mind of its own. At this, the tall man's smile only widened and he shot up into a standing position, startling Yuuji from his daze. Gojo clasped his hands together and turned towards the door in a swift motion.

"Good, then I'll see you tomorrow at 12."

Gojo leaned his head back as he exited the room, from this angle, Yuuji caught another glimpse of the blue eyes that he adored so.

"Training's over, go get some sleep, Yuuji." He waved dismissively and disappeared through the door.

The silence in the room was deafening after that. "Go out? With Gojo-sensei? Tomorrow?! AT 12?!" Yuuji shrieked at the newly found information and it slowly dawned on him. As his head pieced everything together, his mind started going places that sounded too good to be true and will probably never happen in a million years. "No no no, like he said, we're just gonna go shopping and walk around, like he said. Nothing more..."

"I'm becoming naive..." Yuuji sighed and rubbed his palms together to calm his inflating nerves. Before Yuuji could even have the chance to verbally answer his teacher, his body had already done it for him. His answer would've been the same but would he really have told Gojo his actual answer? At this point, it felt like the longer he spends time with Gojo, he looses more control of his emotions.

It's only for the best if he doesn't after all.

The teen stood up and froze as another horrific question slammed down onto him.

"What do I wear tomorrow?!"

___________________________________

I know, pretty underwhelming for a first chapter. Not much of a writer but I kind of want my imagination to flow here. Hope you'll bear with me. Will update from time to time :)