Part 3

As he had promised the day before, Gojo came by the school dorms to meet up with Yuuji who was anxiously waiting outside the building with Megumi as company.

Yuuji perked up at his teacher's arrival and stood up to greet him with a blinding smile. "Sensei! Over here!" He waved.

The tall man made his way towards his two students, his signature grin plastered on his face. "Yo, Yuuji. And Megumi." He added at the end as he took note of Megumi's presence.

But his attention continued to linger on his pink haired student and felt as if Yuuji is shining brighter than usual today - which he thought was impossible enough, since the boy resembled the brightest star there could ever exist.

Yuuji actually didn't look any different from usual, but instead of his usual oversized hoodies, Yuuji wore an unzipped black jacket over a gray shirt. They fitted him just perfectly and hugged his figure in all the right places. To complete his look, he matched it with black pants and wore white sneakers. The outfit was incorporated to make the person look more matured surely and it would have - if someone else was wearing it. As a matter of fact, it just made Yuuji look the complete opposite, ten times more huggable and precious.

It is definitely unusal from what Gojo is used to seeing Yuuji in, but he did not dislike it at all. On the contrary, he didn't even realize that his jaw was hanging slightly open as he starred in awe. It made him feel all giddy and couldn't help but throw himself at his adorable student.

"Yuuuji~ You look so cute...!" Gojo cooed while rubbing his cheek at the fluffy mess of pink hair.

Said student immediately blushed from the physical contact and compliment, his skin turning the same shade as his hair. "C-cute?!"

Megumi watched the entire exchange in front of him with a mixture of annoyance and disgust. He really doesn't know why he's even here. Possibly to make sure Gojo doesn't ditch or forget about his promise to Yuuji. He doubted it though.

There were multiple instances that Gojo arrived hours late for an appointment or meeting, sometimes forgetting there was one at all. Every time people waited for him like idiots, only for Gojo to pop in jovially, clutching onto bags of souveniers.

But this time, for once, Gojo was early. 15 minutes early to be exact and Megumi himself was surprised. Gojo's tardiness was so normal to everyone around them that seeing him early for once was actually terrifying.

Since neither of them seem to be pulling away, silently enjoying each other's warmth, Megumi decided to break this glittering and flowery aura around them. He forcefully pulled at his teacher's collar, making him stumble back to a respectable distance from Yuuji.

"There's this thing called personal space, sensei." Megumi grunted.

"Geez you're too sensetive, Megumi! I'm just complimenting my student!"

"Yeah well a teacher doesnt just pounce on his student simply to compliment them."

"That's an overstatement! I'm not an animal!"

Yuuji quickly stepped in before this creates a scene and faced his teacher "Should we get going sensei?" He asked enthusiastically, ignoring the butterflies in his stomach from the display of affection earlier.

The taller man grinned and swung an arm over Yuuji's shoulders and steered him towards the school entrance. Yuuji looked back and waved "See you later Megumi!"

The other boy in question watched in silence as the two figures made their way out the school grounds and released a long sigh.

Another familiar face suddenly popped out of nowhere and joined Fushiguro in looking at the retreating figures as well.

"A date?" Nobara asks, although already knowing the answer.

The other nodded, "A date."

_________________________________
I know the story is progressing EXTREMELY slow but its simply my style of writing. I like to put details in the most insignificant parts of the story so it won't seem rushed.

I got votes on this story and nearly 100 reads! I'm so happy to see this. Thank you so much. I'm already working on the next part so look forward to it!