fifteen

"Were his wings cut off?"

Namjoon looked up at probably one of the most beautiful men alive. He watched Jungkook bow and he followed suit.

"No they...it's a long story" Jimin mumbled "but aren't you glad I'm back?" He asked with a grin trying to play off his nervousness but it obviously wasn't working since the king simply narrowed his eyes.

"You are a brat" he said with a toss of his hand "what about them?" He asked narrowing his eyes at Namjoon. "Where did they come from?" He asked.

"They are human, but he helped me when I got lost" Jimin said softly "you can turn them back human with your dust"

The king stared at his brother for some time before throwing his cup of wine at the wall in anger. "If you and Jungkook would have been here I might have been able to! But no you have to act spoiled and run away. We were attacked and they stole the crystal and we have no way to make any dust and I will not give what's left of mine to them" he said taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "It must be used to defend the castle" he wouldn't even look at them.

Jimin's lip trembled at being yelled at "I didn't know"

"Of course you didn't you've been living with a fucking giant for the past few months" he said standing up. "If you want any chance of getting the crystal back you need to help take it back, they can stay here for the time being but they are not to leave your wing or know any more fairy secrets understood?" Jimin nodded "good. Jungkook take them to your quarters and Jimin follow me" he got up leaving through a door with Jimin scrambling behind him.

"I'd probably run away too" Yoongi muttered when the door shut.

"He's usually not this upset but what happened was really bad" Jungkook said walking towards an opposite door looking queazy. "You'll be staying in the west tower with us there are different rooms" he explained as they made their way.

"You expect me to walk up those?" Yoongi asked looking up at the thousands of tiny steps. "Why are there even steps in this place? Everyone flies"

Jungkook stared at him and blinked "yes"

"Fuck no" Namjoon said looking up at the beautiful steps that were clearly for decorative purposes. "Carry Yoongi up and then come get me" he told the fairy who saluted him and snatched Yoongi up and flying away. Namjoon sighed softly walking over to a window overlooking the tiny ecosystem them had here.

"Who are you?"

Namjoon turned around seeing a red headed man staring at him. "Um Namjoon" he said uncertain if he should be trusted.

"What happened to your wings?" He asked concerned.

Not wanting to be seen as a target he looked away "wasn't born with any" he mumbled.

"Wow I couldn't imagine being born without them that would be horrible how would you get around anywhere?" He asked walking up to stand beside him.

"I have my ways" he shrugged waiting for Jungkook to finally come get him.

"Well if you ever need someone to give you a ride anywhere let me know I will be around" he said with a nod of his head walking off not mentioning his name but Namjoon felt his eyes on his backside making him uncomfortable.

"I'm back" Jungkook said breathing heavily as he landed beside Namjoon laying on the window seal closing his eyes "that little brat tried to kill me" he shivered.

"He's nice if you're nice to him" Namjoon said staring down at Jungkook feeling sad for some reason. One day he would wake up and think this was all a big dream. "Jungkook what made you stop hating me so much?" He asked curiously but you know what they said curiosity killed the cat.

"As I've verbally said before I understand you more. I think we are the same...especially when it comes to loving Jimin" he said softly staring out over the gardens.

"You think we are the same?" Namjoon asked softly. He didn't think he would use the word love but a strong adoration he would. Jungkook would get that same wording from him too but he'd never say it.

"I think a piece of us are the same. Tangled up like a messy net" Jungkook said softly sitting up and staring at Namjoon "I think that the parts that are the same are the good parts" he told him staring into his brown eyes.

Namjoon blushed unexpectedly and looked to the side. "Jimin won't admit it but we are complete opposites of him and it compliments him. He likes to have structure and a rock. You two had days where you got along and days where you butted heads. The days you butted heads I didn't fight either of you" he told him softly "maybe in another life we would have been friends"

"Who says we can't?" Namjoon asked softly.

"Because you're head over heels for my husband and I have the strange feeling that he is too" Jungkook said "I just don't think it would work out" he told him honestly.

"Why not try? I'm only going to be here a few more days what is the worst that could happen?" He asked discouraged and dejected.

"Make my husband realize he would rather go back with you" he said softly worried about his lover.

"You could come too" Namjoon shot back crossing his arms.

"Are you about to profess your love for me as well?" He asked with a teasing grin.

Namjoon rolled his eyes huffing "fly me up to Yoongi he's probably worried"

Jungkook walked over to him picking up the human like a child "you never answered my question"

"Don't be a dummy" he whispered back as they flew up.

"That's my best quality" he remarked.