Chapter 1.2.1

Kain's POV
  The whole train ride was silent except for a few whispers. Everyone was scared of me. They didn't know what I was. I didn't even know what I was.
  The train screeched to a stop. We got off, "Where are we?" We ended up in a place with 5 separate rooms excluding the restroom and the main room that we were in, windows and a lit campfire right in the middle and once again, holograms came out the wall (ikr totally not creepy),"Welcome to Station 2". I waved my hand over the fire and examined it,"This was JUST lit...". "Oh hey, sleeping bags and extra fire wood!" We decided to camp out for the night and continue whatever this is in the morning. "What do you think this is?", everyone looked at me,"The lady on the phone said she was the "game master" right? So maybe this is just a prank!" I shook my head,"Nahh that thing was too real. She said that we were in the "Train Trials", whatever that is.". "This is so weird, I don't even know my name!" exclaimed the girl I was sitting beside with blue hair. "Omg same!" Another girl chimed in."So know one knows their own name?" the dark blue-haired boy added. "Yep." "Uhh I think I know what my name is."I cut in. "Of course freak girl knows her name! She is the "chosen one"." said the blue-haired girl who almost had her tongue pulled out, but lucky for me, i didn't have to touch that filthy thing as someone cut in,"I don't think you should be blabbing on too freely about her powers that she saved us with." Oh it's her again. I smiled at the green-haired girl, mouthing a 'thank you'. "So what is your name?"
"The creepy lady over the phone called me Kain." "That's a cool name." Said the girl I met on the train. "Well the rest of you guys don't have names so what if we gave each other nicknames?" I suggested, everyone nodded in agreement.