Chapter 1.1.2

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. The others looked at me. "Oh guys! Try your phones!" Said the blonde girl. They whipped out their phones and shook their heads, "No service...". "Hello? Who are you?" I spoke through the phone again. "I am the game master. Welcome to the Train Trials."
The second she said her last word, I felt a blast of energy rush through my body, it sent us flying. My body slammed against the train side. I felt raw energy running through my fingers. Then, I heard something- screeching and loud bangs, as if something big was coming towards us as I tried to get up. "What is that?!" The sounds grew louder, "Screeech! Bang!" "RUN!!!" We ran through the train tunnels, without even know what we were running from. We just knew it was big and strong, but that was enough for us to know we didn't wanna meet it. I felt the gravel crunching beneath my sneakers, it was pitch black. I tripped over the train tracks and my knee met the floor with great impact, the gravel and cold metal of the tracks scraped at my skin. I tried to get up, "Fuck I'm stuck!" My shoe got caught under the tracks.
I felt a strong arm wrap around me and pulled my leg out. We limped towards the end of the tunnel where a train was waiting for us. "Hurry get on the train!" "Doors closing" "Fuck we aren't gonna make it, just leave me!" "No we can still make it if we hurry!" Pushed myself out of his grasp. "Just go!" I heard the sounds get louder- the thumping footsteps got close. It had red eyes and it's body kept shape shifting. I could hear faint screams and whispers coming from it, as if there were people inside of it. It growled at me and pounced, "NO!" I screamed, I shielded myself putting my hands infront of my face. I felt a rush of energy blasting through my fingertips.