•~1~•

Do you ever get that feeling that no one seems to care nor love you? Or that something went wrong in a situation and everyone blames it on you? Well, that's how I feel.

-y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so that'll be $20,000 for the move out Ms. Vergara."

My mom takes her card out and payed. I look at the house we just bought and started having those thoughts. Worry and sadness came to me thinking if this was a good decision to move.

"Honey go set up your room while I talk to this man."

My mom being the woman she is, flirts with the men she sees. Rolling my eyes in annoyance I go inside to do my room.
.
.
.
Being done with my room. Well...so far, I sit down on my matress that's on the ground and started checking my phone. I get a message from one of my good friends that's back in America.

Hey, I miss you!
Me too.
Do you like the new house?
Yeah it's fine.
How bout the neighborhood?
Well, haven't seen the neighborhood that much.
Go look around and tell me what you see.
Sure!

I get up and go downstairs to see my mom setting stuff up in the kitchen.

"Hey mom I'm gonna go check out some places."

"Okay dear be back before dark!"

I go out walking around the neighborhood seeing some nice looking houses and some...creepy ones. Putting my hands in my pockets I kept walking, the wind swaying in the air making the atmosphere cold and Autumn like. The hair is on my body standing up from the cold breeze.

While walking by some places I see a cafe and I decided to get a drink. I walk in seeing people sitting at some small tables enjoying their drinks, seeing some workers work and talking to customers making me smile thinking that this town might not be so bad after all.

"Hello welcome to Jeon's cafe how can I help you?"

The lady said in another language while wiping down the countertop. She looks up at me seeing that I'm having some trouble looking at the menu since it's all written in Korean.

"Yeah, sorry um can I just get a hot chocolate please."

She starts doing my order since a couple of employees were on break. She comes back with my drink and puts the price in.

"4.16 is your price."

I guess she also speaks English well that's good and a pretty nice lady. I take my wallet out and see only 3 bucks.

*whispers* "fuck."

"Is there a problem hun?"

I look down in embarrassment like how the hell am I THAT broke already. I just move here and I don't have the right amount of money.

"Here you go ma'am."

Infront of me is 4 bucks and 16 cents-
But I didn't have the money? I look beside me and see this guy around my height.

He looks at me and smiles then goes out the cafe like no problem.