1

January 11-
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Outside a worried father and 3 children were waiting to meet there new children and siblings. Enji todoroki was getting worried as like all other fathers when the wife is in labour. He was praying to the gods that everything should be alright.
"Daddy why is mommy screaming?" Asked Fuyumi worried about her mother. (3 at the time)
"Don't worry sweetie she will be okay."
"Ok!" Said Fuyumi who was going back to playing with her blocks. Touya(4 at the time) was playing with his baby brother Natsuo(who is 2 at the time).

Suddenly two loud screeches were heard and enji knew it was his children. The three siblings were really happy to have new siblings to play with. They went inside to find Rei sleeping on the bed from exhaustion and two small incubators right next to her. They all huddled up near the incubators to find two baby boys. One was bigger than the other,but they didn't care,they just had to keep him safe more.
"Papa are those my new baby brothers?"
"Yes Touya,they are"
"Daddy why is one of them smaller then the othwr?" Asked Fuyumi.
"I don't know but don't worry,that just means we got to protect him more,right?"
"Mhm, i will be the best big brother ever!"
"And I'll be the best sister!"
Okay, let's go so we don't disturb your moms sleep. She is very tired"
"Okay!" Said the two siblings. They all walked out of the room, enji holding Natsuo so he doesn't fall,to give Rei her much needed sleep.
__________________________________
When Rei woke up she saw enji sitting beside her.
"Darling you're up! How are you feeling?"
"Um-m I'm fine. Wait where are they!!"
"Honey,calm down they're right here!"
"Woah!! They're- they're beautiful!" Rei said while starting to cry
"I know, and this wouldn't of happened without you. Let me get the kids." Enji said while walking out.
Few seconds later he came in with a tired looking touya, excited Fuyumi and a very cranky 2 year old as he was awoken from his nap.
"Mommy!!!"
"Mom!"
"MA!"
"Hey there kids. Did you guys meet your new baby brothers."
"Yes mom! But who is the oldest?" Asked touya
"This one with the red and white hair is the eldest. What do you think we should name him"
Everyone got to thinking and compromised with shoto.
"Now for the youngest."
They were thinking for his name too but suddenly Natsuo said his first word.
"Izuku"
Everyone turned to him because of him suddenly saying his first word.
"Izuku"
"Izuku! Izuku!!"
"Wahhhh my dear son you said your first word!! I'm so proud." Said Rei.
"Hehehe"
"Izuku!!" Said Natsuo while pointing gn at the white hair baby.
"You want his name to be Izuku?" Asked enji.
"Yaaaaaaa!!!"said Natsuo clapping.
"Izuku it is then!" Said touya.
__________________________________
( touya-7, Fuyumi- 6, Natsuo-5, shoto and Izuku- 3)
" im the best brother!!"
"No I am!"
"No I am!!!"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Okay how about we ask Izuku since he is the youngest!"
"Fine ok but if I am the best brother you owe me 5 dollars!"
"Deal!"
"Izuku!!!!" They screamed together. You could here the sounds of teo sets of small feet running on wood.

( just pretend there a little bit older "Y-yes b-brothers?""Izuku tell me that I'm your favourite and not touya!""No Izuku tell him I am""No!!! Izuku who's the best brother!!""T-the b-b-best bro-brother is shoto!!"Izuku said while running up to hu...

"Y-yes b-brothers?"
"Izuku tell me that I'm your favourite and not touya!"
"No Izuku tell him I am"
"No!!! Izuku who's the best brother!!"
"T-the b-b-best bro-brother is shoto!!"
Izuku said while running up to hug shoto.
"Don't worry Izuku, I will protect you from everything and I will be the best brother forever!" Shoto said in the most determined voice he could muster. In the corner of the room you can find two bodies crying away, but no one really paid attention.
"Boys!!!! Mama said it's time for dinner!!"
"Yeahhhh!" Izuku said while dragging shoto to the dining room.
__________________________________