2

July 15-
The todoroki family were enjoying there time at the mall. They were bonding when suddenly a loud blast cought them off guard.
"Rei take care of the kids!!! Il go stop the villans! Be careful!"enji says while kissing his wife as a see you soon kiss.
After enji left a villain came up trying to take the no.2 hero's eldest son.
"Hey let go of me!!!!" Screamed touya .
"Let go of my child!" Said rei as she started shooting ice towards the villan while also protecting her children. What she didn't know was that there was another villans behind her and her kids. He grabbed Izuku and shoto and started running.
"Let goooo of us!!!!" Screamed shoto.
By the sudden moment shoto suddenly activated his quirk and burnned the arm of the man which was holding on to shoto. He dropped shoto and screamed.
"You damn brat!!"
He saw the fires of endeavour as started running with Izuku. Poor Izuku was just crying his eyes out.  They were out of the mall and ended in an alleyway.
"And where do you think you're going?"
He turned and saw the no.1 villan all for one.
"Oh my king, what are you doing hear"
"That's for me to know,whose that in your hand"
"Oh it's the no.2 hero's kid!"
"*sigh* I'm very disappointed that you don't have a bit of compassion in your heart. He's just a kid. Well let's end this shall we!" Hisashi said
He used his fire to lift the boy out of the villans hands and closed his eyes. He quickly burnned the villan and walked away. When he was walking he open izukus eyes to see that he's passed out.
"How these stupid people not have compassion for this kid.hes so cute, I bet inko would be happy to see him.
__________________________________
Todoroki ran as fast as his little legs could take him to his dad. He had just finished off the villans and was now looking for Rei and his kids.
"Shoto!"
"Papa!" Shoto screamed as tears were coming down his face.
"What happened!? Where your mom, your siblings, wears Izuku!?"
"Mom was fighting off villains that tried to take natsou but a villan came behind and took me and zuku, t-then when he was running I suddenly blew up in fire and he dropped me and r-ran with Izuku! I want Izuku back!!!"
The colour in enji left him, Izuku was  literally pride and joy of the family everyone doted him and was wrapped around his tiny, cute fingers. At that moment Rei, fuyuni, natsuo, and touya had ran up to them.
"Oh my god! Shoto Your safe, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Where's Izuku"
"..."
"Enji, where Izuku!?"
"..."
"Tell me!!!"
"He.... was kidnapped"
Reid's world just fell right in front of her eyes, she felt it was her fault.
"What are we going to do!"
"I'm going to call back up and ask them to set a investigation"
They went home but without a piece of them.
__________________________________
"Hmmm"
"Look he's awake!"
Izuku opened his eyes to be met with a green headed lady and a blacked headed man.
"W-where a-am I-I?"
"Oh, sweetie your in our house. Some bad man took you so we saved you"
"O-o-oh ok"
"Do you remember your home, our your parents name?"
"N-no? I'm sorry !" Izuku said as tears were streaming down his face.
"What for, sweetie?"
"For causing you so much trouble" Izuku said
"Hunny don't worry, if you can't find your family you could join ours!"
"R-really!?
"Mhmmm!"
"T-thank y-you! My n-name is I-Izuku"
"Well I'm inko and this is hisashi midoriya"
"Ok mama and papa"
Inko and hisashi were surprised but with izukus cuteness they soon forgot about that.
"Awwwwww, your so cute!!!"
"T-thank you mama!"
"Come let me show you your big brother!"
"Ok!"
"Tenko!!!!!"
"Coming mom!!"
You could hear running footsteps and soon enough a bit with black hair was in front of them
"Tenko, meet Izuku! He will be joining our family so please protect him as an older brother!"said inko
"Izuku, this tenko, he's going to be your big brother" said hasashi
"H-hello n-nii-san"
From this moment on tenko realises that he would protect Izuku for life and never let him go. Tenko ran and hugged Izuku.
"Don't worry Izuku I will be the best big brother!"
A picture of red and white hair came into izukus mind but he brushed it off.
"Ok nii- san!"
" I feel like ours lives will get a whole lot more exciting" said hasashi, to which inko nodded.