the unbreakable silence

just like always, like the usual day begins and ends, like every minutes that pass by, verivery lives together. they talked, they laughed, they complained, they shed tears, they shared their happiness or sadness and angriness together as a group or more is a family. but, what if one day, the ordinary has become a habit that has been disturbed?

" hey gye, can you please help me with the dishes? "

" it's so late right now dongheon hyung, I'm lazy. "

" but if we don't do it, hoyoungie will definitely nags at us. "

" right, that's what I forgot. "

" so will you do it for me? "

" maybe yes, but not this time. let's just put that aside, I will try to wake up sooner than hoyoung hyung tomorrow and wash it. "

but in the next morning, gyehyeon forget to wash the dishes and got hoyoung nagging at them one more time in the very early morning.

" didn't I tell you to wash all the dishes last night? "

" yes, you did. we just- "

" if you don't want to do it then don't eat. by that way, you guys wouldn't have to wash it. "

" hey we get it, we will wash it now. "

" I'm already done it before calling all of you out here. "

" then why don't you do it instead of telling us to do? oh gosh, do you know how much you are annoying me right now hoyoung hyung? ''

" gyehyeon...it's our fault to not doing what he said. don't say something like that. "

" no, it's not our fault. not even a single bit is our fault. you said if we didn't want to wash it then don't eat. how can us handle the schedule without any food? didn't you think before saying anything? "

" I'm just taking a simple example so that you won't be lazy gain. and what do you mean I'm being annoyed to you? "

" don't pretend that you didn't know about it. you are nagging at us every day without any minutes break. I'm even still heard your voice in my sleep. you make me frustrated. "

when gyehyeon said out all like that, he didn't realise a ray of sadness and breakdown inside hoyoung's eyes.

instead of showing any upset feeling out like what gyehyeon has expected, hoyoung just smile slightly then said out with a strange tone of voice but no one was able to recognize it.

" don't worry about it, I won't do it anymore. let's go, isn't that we have practice lesson today. "

but what if "won't nag" change into "won't say"?

" hey yeonho. "

" yes minchan hyung? "

" did you and hoyoung get into a fight lately? "

" no, we didn't. what's wrong hyung? "

" we...I mean dongheon hyung, yongseung and I find out that hoyoung has been very quiet lately. well quiet at here means completely silence. "

" to be honest, I have felt the same way. he has never been this silent before. "

yongseung and dongheon then join them with the chat.

" you know what our mean right? he doesn't even care to nags at us just like usual. "

" yesterday, kangmin even dare to throw all his clothes onto the living room's ground. and guess what, hoyoungie just like that quietly pass by and not give a smallest glance. "