Part 3

On the car ride home you call your mom and tell her everything. She is so excited for you three. You get home and go straight to sleep. You dream about meeting back up with the boys. You wake up and since it was a Monday you just put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants with ugg boots and your hair in a messy bun.
You go down stairs and eat breakfast then leave for school. You get to school and see your friends. They all know what happened over the weekend and are so happy for you.
"Thanks guys." You say kind of disappointed because the weekend is over. You go to class and check your phone. You got a text from Gilinsky. It says that Johnson is missing you so much and won't shut up about you. You tell that was sweet and that you are at school. Gilinsky asks where you go to school and you tell him the school. He says cool and bye.
You finish your class and check your phone to text Johnson and say good morning but he has already sent you a good morning text. You smile and send back good morning with a smile emoji. Within seconds he sends back a kissing face emoji and tells you to check his snapchat story. You do what he told you to do and on his story is a picture of your school. You go back and text him. You ask why there is a pic of your school in there. He replies look behind you. You look behind you and he is standing there with flowers. You stand up and give him a huge hug.
"Omg Jack I can't believe you're here."
"I missed you so much."
"I have missed you too."
Jack Gilinsky comes in and asks where y/f/n and y/f/n is.
"Oh y/f/n is in calculus. And y/f/n is in foods class."
"Thank you so much." He runs off and leaves you there with Johnson and the rest of your class.
Johnson picks up your stuff and leads you out of your class. You leave the school and meet up with Jack,Sammy, and your friends. You all get into a limo and the limo has four different sections. One for the driver and the other three for the three different groups. You and Johnson get in the first section behind the driver. In that section was a romantic music and dim lights. You get in there and sit on one side. When Johnson gets in he sits on the same side you do. Even though you like him sitting by you, you get on the other side.
"Sorry I was just getting squished." You say innocently.
"Oh sorry."
"No it is fine."
" I just wanted to get close to you."
You really want to ask if he likes likes you but you don't know if it is the right time to ask. Apparently you have been thinking for a long time that when you get back to reality Johnson is asking you something. You didn't know what he said.
"What did you say?"
"Oh nothing never mind."
"No please tell me."
"Okay. I don't know how to put this but I really like you y/n."
"Really?!"
"Yea I just had to tell you. It was bothering me."
"Jack I really like you too. Like I feel like we have a connection."
"Me too."
You are so glad that he likes you back that something took over you and you grab his cheeks and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back. When you two are done kissing he looks at you and smiles. You smile back.
"Woah." He says.
"Yea."
By this time you are at the mall and Jack Gilinsky opens up your door.
"Guys we have been waiting for you two for like 5 minutes. What is taking so long?"
"Oh sorry we didn't know it was time." Johnson replied.
You step out and Sammy tells you two that all of us are splitting up and we would meet back at the limo around 5ish. (It was 2)
Jack looks at you and asks where you want to go.
"Oh I don't care."
"Okay let's go buy you some clothes."
You go into forever 21 and start looking for clothes. You only have $100 on you and you want to go more places. You pick out some outfits and go try them on. You decide to buy a pair of leggings that have a flower print on my them, a croptop to match the leggings,and a cardigan to tie it all together.
"You ready?" You ask.
"Sure."
You get up to the cash register and the total comes to an even $50. You pull out your wallet and pay for your clothes. You walk out of the store with Jack. He grabs your hand and you two go to the food court. You see a Starbucks and head toward it. Jack follows you. You order your favorite drink and pull out your $25 gift card and pay for your drink. You go sit down on a bench. When Jack gets done ordering his drink he comes sits by you.
"I love hanging with you." Jack says.
"I love hanging with you too."
Jack puts his hand on your thigh and rubs your thigh. You blush and he must have seen you blush because he turns your head to him and kisses you. Your heart melts and when you stop kissing you smile and say "I love you Jack."
"I love you too."
He gets up and drags you with him. You stop at a jewelry store and you go look at some necklaces. You see one that costs $200. He sees that you love that necklace and gets it for you. He puts it around your neck .
"Thank you so much Jack!"
You kiss him on the lips and you two walk out of the store. Some of Jack's fans come up to him. They ask for pictures with him. He says yes and takes pictures with all of them. One of the fans ask you if you are a friend.
"Yea something like that."
The fan asks for a pic with you. You take the pic and follow her on Twitter. She asks you if you can make sure Jack follows her and her friends and hands you a list of all their Twitter names.
"Of course I will."
When the fans leave you and Jack head to a movie that is playing right now. He pays for both you and him. When you get in the movie theatre it is just starting. You two take a seat and Jack puts his hand around you. You snuggle into him. You watch the movie and every now and then Jack plays with your hair and kisses your forehead. When the movie is done you walk out and look at the clock. It is 4:45.
"Well I guess we should start heading back to the limo."
"Yea I guess."
You guys meet up with the others and your friend, y/f/n, pulls you aside.
"Are you and Jack a thing?"
"I don't know."
"Well you need to find out."
"Okay. Well how about you and Sammy?"
"I hope so."
"Congrats!"
"Haha thanks."
At this time Sammy came up behind y/f/n and grabbed her waist. She got scared and screamed. He laughed and gave her a kiss. You walked over to Jack. You got in the limo and sit down. This time Johnson sits down on the opposite side. You move to the other side. He smiles and puts his arm around you.
"Jack?"
"Yea Y/N?"
"Oh never mind."
You were gonna ask if you were an item.
"No babe tell me."
"No I shouldn't ask you."
"Baby you can ask me anything."
"Well I just wanted to know if we-"
He cut you off and grabbed your face with one hand.
"If you were gonna ask if we are a thing the answer is yes."
You smiled and couldn't believe you were dating Jack Johnson.