Part 24

You hear your alarm and you jump out of bed. Ok bad move. You hurt. You walk to your bathroom and take some Tylenol.(get that promo) You start curling your hair in loose curls. Next is brushing your teeth. You put some makeup on. Then put a white bandeau on. You get your black and white crop top that says coffee on it and put it on. You get some acid washed shorts and out those on. You put some Aeropostale flip flops on and put some Victoria Secret Pink perfume on. You go into the room and wake up Jack. While he is getting ready you pack the rest of your bag packed and pack some of Jack's stuff. You get your suitcase downstairs with your purse. You put your Ray Bans on and get some breakfast. Jack is finally ready to go. You get in your car and start driving. You are jamming to "the weekend" (idk who sings that song but it is the bomb.com). Jack is falling asleep so you turn down the radio. You hold his hand and let him dose off. You drive the rest of the way to wear you depart. You park your car and wake Jack up. You get out of the car get your stuff and head to the cruise ship. You head to your room and put your stuff down. You plop on the bed and to your surprise it is a water bed! Holy frick you love water beds. You and Jack are going to fall asleep for a while then get up around one and go explore the ship. You and Jack have a reservation at a restaurant on the ship. You fall asleep next to Jack.

You wake up around 12 and Jack is playing on his phone when you wake up.
"Morning babe." He says.
"Afternoon hubby."
"Please don't say that."
"Say what?"
"Hubby."
"Why?"
"Because it sounds weird."
"Whatever you say...hubby." You get up and fix your outfit. You and Jack head out of your room and first go to the deck. When you get there they have a buffet set up for lunch. You take some fruit and some water. Then you go explore more. The ship is huge! You end up passing the bow. (Like the part in titanic where he is holding her and she is like on top of the world or something. Well let's get on with the story.) You turn back around and head to the bow. This is would be a cute pic to post if there was a sunset in front of the bow and you and Jack reenacted the titanic scene.
"This is beautiful." You say turning around facing Jack.
"Just like you." He says putting his arms around your stomach.
"Thanks Jack." You say putting your arms around his neck.
"Where do you wanna go next?"
"Let's go back to the deck."
"Okay."
"But we are coming back at sunset and taking a pic here."
"Whatever you want."
You walk back to the deck. You sit down by the pool and talk with Jack for a while. Then one of your guy friends from school comes over.
"Y/N?"
"Omg Jarrod?!"
"Hey babe!" He says hugging you.
"Hey Jarrod!"
"What have you been up to?"
"Well I am on my honeymoon right now."
"Awe where is he?"
"Right here. Jack this is Jarrod. Jarrod this is my husband Jack."
"Nice to meet you." Jarrod says shaking Jack's hand.
"Nice to meet you too." Jack says.
"Hey you should hang with us Jarrod."
"I don't want to intrude."
"You won't. Will he Jack?"
"No." Jack says in a short tone.
"No Y/N I would love to but I need to go anyways. Text me babe. Love you." He says and kisses your cheek. He is literally your best guy friend ever. When you first started your period you were wearing a white skater skirt and you got up to go sharpen a pencil and Jarrod called you back to his table and gave you his jacket. He skipped school with you that day and got you stuff. He took you to orange leaf and chipotle. He would beat the crap out of people that hurt you. Like Jake one time punched you and gave you a black eye. He beat the shat out of Jake. The thing is you kind of had a crush on Jarrod but he had a girlfriend when you liked him. That is why you started dating Jake.
When he leaves Jack just stares at you.
"What?"
"Babe? Text me? Love you? Him kissing you?! "
"Oh please don't be jealous."
"Umm kind of hard not to be jealous when you let him do that."
"Jack he is my best guy friend."
"I don't care! You can't hang with him. He is going to try getting in your pants."
"I will see who ever I want to see Jack. I let you hang with Mahogany, Mallory, and Madison."
"They won't try to get me to have sex with them!"
"Neither will he!"
"Don't you dare see him. If I find out you are seeing him I will be seriously pissed at you."
"Fudge you Jack." You say walking away to go find Jarrod. You see him next to a girl.
"Let's hang." You say. He looks up at you and smiles.
"Okay hold on." He says going back to his conversation. "Well text me." He says handing a girl his number. He gets up and you grab his arm and walk with him. You head to the bow and sit there for a while laughing.
"Okay. So would you rather kiss a monkey or kiss a dolphin." You ask him.
"Eww neither!"
"You have to choose."
"Fine a monkey cause you look like a monkey." He says smiling. You blush. Just the. Jarrod leans in and crashes his lips onto yours. You have dreamed about this moment forever!you kiss back at first then stop.
"Jarrod I can't I am married."
"I'm sorry. I just want to kiss you and tell everyone your mine."
"I'm sorry."
"Please tell me you didn't feel anything in that kiss."
"I don't know Jarrod." Then you get up and he stands up too. You hug him tightly. You look up to him and peck his lips. But before you know it you and Jarrod are in a full on make out session. You go back to his room. He lays you down on his bed. He finds your sweet spot and sucks on it. What are you doing?! Jack was right. You push Jarrod off...again. You run out of his room and go to yours. You are crying when you run into the room. Jack sees you crying and gets up.
"Don't touch me. I don't deserve you. I screwed up." You start getting your bag ready to leave. But Jack stands right in front of the doorway.
"Move. I can't let you live with me. Your rings are on the nightstand. I will leave and never come back." Jack engulfs you in a hug.
"This wouldn't have happened if I would have just stayed by you."
"Jack don't blame yourself. It is my fault."
"We are both at fault in this. Now what happened?"
"Well at first we were having a fun time then he started to kiss me I kissed back then I quit. I was about to leave and we started making out again because of me. He took me back to his room and we were about to have sex but I came to my realization and ran out to come find you. All I want is you. I don't want anyone else except you." You say crying.
"That's what happened with me and Kyra. Only I went all the way." You couldn't resist yourself and you started kissing Jack. It came as a surprise at first to him but then he kissed back. You asked for entrance and he gladly excepted. Before you knew it you were back to last night. Dang hormone central right now.