Sunflower

Wiping off the sweat of the forehead she again hoped on to dug the soil of the sunflowers. She was in her garden. Comprised of the rarest flowers to different kind of expensive and blooming flowers. So beautiful, the place was kept on track with the fence. No trespassing. It was her own land that she nourished with all her might and courage. It was only her , the only realistic memory she is clutching onto.

After doing the little stressful work of proper plantation, she got up as the few workers were plucking out the flowers for the shop. Washing away the mud steadily, she was thinking about her exam tomorrow. She knew she had to keep awake whole night to have the preparations. Only thinking it makes her slouch. She chuckled unknowingly straightening up later heading to her awaited shop. Walking down she bent down a bit to fix her slippers, but something fell out from her pocket. She just sighed heavily with great difficulty, picking up the lavender clip. 

This little clip never left her side. Never, always clutching it to sleep so that no nightmare takes place. Although it is somehow the cause of nightmare. You didn't fulfill your promise. But it didn't quite help as she is PTSD patient. Post traumatic stress disorder. Therapy might have worked a little but it at a time haunted her somehow. A glitch, she would never know when it will suddenly appear. No matter how much those precious tears would fall there wasn't any alternate other than drying out the warm waters. 

Clutching on the precious little clip dearly she went with her steps. No more tears, I won't cry today. As she was walking she reached the place only to see her regular customer. The couple still looked vibrant to her even being in their 70's. She walked towards them with an enthusiastic vibe. Plastering the once teenager with hopes and dreams in her eyes. 

''How have you been granny and grand pa you look so handsome today?!'' She chuckled to which she got a little pat from the older lady. A tiffin carrier on her hand. And a bottle of fruit juice, perfect for this season of hot sunlight which burns the places. Also that warm rays with the comforting breeze soothing the hidden frustrations in the back of the head. 

Opening the shop, she put on the apron and motioned the clip on the door that its opened. Its dawn and her college was finished. Maybe the Taehyung guy came by and then went away seeing the shop closed, its weekend after all. She pouted at the thought. Even being today her weekend she had to go to sort out some notes and important books. Which caused the delay of today. And the work of garden was also needed. The old couple always adore her very much, being one of the first customers in this shop. They were still here after 2 years. And she loved them a lot. But something ringed in her heart which said the opposite thing. Everyone whom I love eventually leaves me, I won't get into this happiness anymore.

''Take it Aera, finish it all. I packed enough food for your dinner, take it, and don't miss it. Its so hot today, keep hydrated.'' The lady gave her heavy carrier of foods packed, which she took looking at her with innocent looking furrowed eyes. It was so heavy, it would basically make her 2 days of food alone. She smiled looking gracefully at it. I forgot to buy the groceries. She smiled to herself later keeping it on the desk with the fruit juice. Enveloping her in a hug. 

''Thank you so much granny, you are the best!'' She said hugging her tight while the older guy patted her head with all the adoration in his eyes. She pulled back smiling. Later taking out a red rose giving it to the grand pa. Nudging him to give it to the older lady. He chuckled smacking her hand childishly. She just giggled but he did what she told him.

''For you.'' The grand pa gave it making the lady blush a little, taking it gracefully. But the grand pa didn't retract rather taking out the flower, tucking it on her ears. She awed at the scene, how a vintage love blooms fascinated her. She was really happy seeing them smiling, the red rose binding the moment more gracefully. The granny nudged him, making them face her later who watched them in bewilderment.