Lilac

I am losing myself, I just want someone to care for me, only for me. Is there someone who will love me like who I am? I want to be cared, adored by someone, I want to be loved by someone. Someone who will give it all out to me. 

Writing it on her diary, she rested her head on her fist, her soft grey hair, falling to the sides in a beautiful way. The lavender clip clipped her hair at the back, moving away the short hair from the front. She rubbed her lips together doing calligraphy of the mentioned para. She was wearing a grey over sized T-shirt . Monotonous. It was a special day to say. It was her birthday. Something more to. She became 19 today. Indeed it was scary. She needed a new laptop, to commence her studies more diligently. Her ipad broke and now well well, the phone wont help. 

Rising her head her tears again fell for the umpteenth time today. She wasn't trying to hide the sorrow for the first time. Venting was indeed needed but there was no one for her. She was sick of hiding the sorrowful face always. She wanted to cry it all out, leaning on someones shoulder, or being hugged in someones embrace but who was there for her? 

She was now crying with low sobs, her face hung down. Clutching to the hem of her dress. The shop was isolated, no one at all there. No one for her. Been like 3 months since Taehyung started coming here. In this 3 month, they were quite like friends. Sharing the details of flowers whilst he enjoyed her company in venting out the stress with the scented flowers all over the place. It was indeed surreal to him, surreal and majestic. Yet so enigmatic. He wanted to know about her but somehow she would divert away the conversations with flowers which only just grew his rising curiosity. She didn't want to talk, she knew there wont be any benefits, he was taken. And she didn't want to hinder any of that by clinging on to him. Which would be also reckless of her. It was just a pure friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. And it pained her.

Her crying session continued, whilst there he was to take the flowers for his long awaited date. He had the gentleman and princely vibe no one surpassed. And its written well that no one can ever. With just a little presence everyone would start their most anticipated gossips. The heartthrob. He had this elegant vibe today. Midnight blue long sleeve shirt, tugged upwards to his elbow. And grey jeans. Simple yet elegant. He shook his head, arranging his hair behind his ear, licking his lips. Okay. He said to himself, walking up the place in silence while his thoughts spoke. It was a special date, 3 months anniversary. He chuckled to himself finding it too silly. Right when she called him, to pick a date, said it was special because it had been 3 months. What is it even?

But he frowned the moment he reached there, she was crying, her subtly entwined hands were covering her face. Her lips folded so that no sounds comes out. But as a normal human being, she failed. The sobs echoed. One hand grabbing the roots of her hair, later ruffling it. Eyes closed. He gulped, the core of his heart was found with a deep thud. Something in it churned it upside down. His face went serious. The more she cried. He was standing by the side, he knew she wouldn't see him, and he wanted to just look at the petite beauty. What happened to her that she was crying like that? She herself didn't know. She was trying to vent it out. That's all.But nothing seemed to help her. Everything just went in vain. Suddenly she whispered someones name making him caught off guard.

''Eunwoo, please.'' She said subtly, with the hint of desperation and plead. He suddenly felt some type of way, his eyebrows creased, the little spark of jealousy igniting slowly the more she pronounced his name. But it seemed oddly familiar. Its like a part of his memory was wiped away. He couldn't remember it. but he is finding the name all too familiar. He got to be someone from the fashion industries, he knew it. But names can be always similar. So he didn't budge but the emotions kept growing as she cried. He stood there, his back facing the wall, him looking up at the sky as she called their names. Why was all the name so familiar? And oddly I know all the name, what happened with her? Is she their relatives? But then he realized the names she has been whispering incoherently, which he was able to guess, they were all dead. His eyes widened in the sudden knowledge. He wasn't still sure but all the names, how could it all be at the same page? They were all dead, a tragedy. It was indeed the most heinous way the renowned person had to die. And he knew everyone of them. But the sudden mention of their name just pained him. There was this crush of his, there was this friend of his, there was this idol of his, there was this sweetheart of his, they were all dead. But the person he didn't try to find at all because she hadn't any spotlight was the one here, suffering to the core. And she was right there.