4 days until Reunion

Jennifer's pov:

Today I'm going to have lunch with Courteney and we're gonna talk about about the Reunion. I got dressed and came out the house toward to Courteney's house. I ring the doorbell. she opened:

J: Hey court!!

C: Hi jen come on in.

we sit on the couch and i got comfortable. i love courteney, she's my bestfriend i'm so lucky to have her in my life. 

C: so how you doin?! she asked like joey.

we laugh. pretty well and i gotta tell you i'm super excited for reunion, i don't know what's gonna happen and also nervous, A LOT!! i answer happily. 

me too, i'm really excited about it. she said. the oven rang. hey the pasta is ready let's go have lunch. i nod. we head to the kitchen counter. she poured the food on a plate and bring a glass of wine and we start eating. so when will david arrive? i asked shyly and try to hide my anxiety. and also Matt and Mattew? and i continued talking quickly, hope she didn't realize. 

she looked at me confused with a little grin on her lips. i think tomorrow and the day after that. she said. i look to the ground. she sense that. she come closer to me and ask curiously: Umm why you got shy when you asked about david? 

what? what do you mean? i answered quickly and nervously. gosh she's good at sensing other peoples feelings. i look at the ground again. 

hey c'mon look at me. tell me what's going on? she asked. 

nothing, i said. Jen!? she asked wondering

Fine... um. uh, remember on those years when we were shooting.

yes. she said.

and remember i had a teeny tiny crush on david.

she nod.

well couple of days ago i was surfing on youtube and i watched some interviews and bloopers

well!! she said curiously.

uh...um i kinda still have it. but i can't get over it. 

because you love him my dear. if you had those feelings since then, you're in love with him and i know he likes you too. i think you should talk to him when he arrived.

J: what!? no way, i can't.

C: why? 

J: because i might ruin our friendship. 

C: sweety you won't, and if he doesn't have that feelings, you always will be friends.

J: really? 

of course honey. she said and she huged me and smiled at me.

 we finished eating and reached to her living room to watch TV. after movie i thanked courteney for lunch and head to home. at night i was hesitant to text david or not. i decided to text him:

hey davey, what's up!? i don't know if you came to LA or still in New York. because courteney and i are hosting a dinner before shooting the reunion and i was wondering when you'll arrive so all six of us can be together.

i left the phone on bed and go to shower. after seven or eight minutes i heard ringing. i get out of the bathroom, i saw the phone was ringing, it was David. 

J: hey schwimmy!!

D: hi jen how are you?

J: i'm fine thanks. how are you? sounds like you're in a good mood.

D: well.. yeah i'm really excited about the reunion and shooting with guys and you!! i can't wait.

J: Aww that's so sweet, i can't wait either. so how's cleo? oh and i'm so sorry about the divorce.

D: well it's ok, sometime these things happen but we both agreed to be there for cleo. and she's the reason of my life now. maybe i am ross the divorcer.

we laughed and we talked about half an hour. he was so adorable. i didn't want the conversation to end. 

D: so i guess tomorrow i would arrive to New York but i have to rent a house first.

something weird and amazing pops in my head

J: hey why don't you stay at my house, i asked nervously.

D: really!? 

J: yeah why not, i have some guests room you can stay and it would mean a lot to me if you come, please!!

my heart was pounding out of my mouth. i beg to him.

D: um..ok i stay at your house.  

J: great!!!..ok i will prepare your room until you arrive. see you tomorrow schwimmy!!

D: can't wait, bye jenny.

J: bye honey.

I got butterflies in my stomach. can't wait to see him. i don't know what will happen in the future but maybe i can confess my feeling to him. but i have to wait until the best moment. 

David's pov

the reunion is coming. i have to prepare myself for that. and wow I can't believe it, jen and i were talking for fourty minute. she's such a sweety. this generous, kind, smart and gorgeous women. who doesn't fall in love with this woman. i'm still in love with her. back time when we were shooting on friends set when i read the script and there is a scene of ross and rachel kissing, i couldn't get more excited that i'm gonna kiss this incredible woman. gosh how much i want to kiss her again, that cherry soft lips. when she got married i was in depression but i didn't let my feelings ruin our friendship and also the show."(hey guys if u watch The one with the Rumor, you can see david's depression by his hair and his act)" but now we're both single and maybe i could take her on a date or somthin.. i have to pack my stuff. i'm going to see my dear jen.

A/N: 

Thank you guys for reading the first part. i hope you enjoyed it. sorry that wasn't so good i try to get better. this is just my imagination. i will publish the next part asap. thanks again. love you guys.