Meeting❣️

David's pov:

The phone alarm rang. I turn it off. It was 9 AM. The flight was at 11:30 that I realized I got 2 hours and 30 minutes.
I took a shower and made myself an omelet for breakfast. I texted Jen just so she know my flight details and that i'm coming. I got ready and  headed to the airport with a big smile😊.

Jen's pov:

I woke up with David's message. It was a quarter past 10. "Oh... it's David!!"
I read the text and replied quickly. " Ok schwim. oh.. hey when when you arrive? 😋 I mean the plane."
He answered: "I think by 4 or 5 pm."

"Good! I hope you have a great flight. And I'll come and pickup you."

"No. you don't have to. I come with taxi.

"No. I want to. that's what friends would do. don't worry. Just get on the plane and come here safe. I'll see you at the gate."

"Ok then. See you miss Aniston😄."

"Bye schwimmy😊."

I regret what I said. If I want to tell him and confess my feelings, I must not use the word "friends" again.
After that I took a shower and go have breakfast. When I finished, I immediately called Courteney:

"Hey court" I said nervously.

"Hi Jen. You sound nervous. Is everything alright?"

Damn she's good."I talk to David yesterday as you told. and.."

"And what!??..did you confess?" She asked shockingly.

"No, not so soon" I said. And I continued: " I did something that I should've ask you first."

"What?"

"I setup a dinner for six of us tomorrow at your house." I said shyly.

"What a great idea!! Jen." She said surprisingly

"Wait you're not mad?"

"Of course not!! Why should I be mad!?
It's perfect!!"

"Ok then, it settled."

"Yes, ..oh I should clean the house though. see you tomorrow babe."

"Bye honey."

Couple of minutes later I called Lisa.
She immediately respond.

"Hi Lisa."

"Hi Jen. What's up?"

"So Courteney and I are hosting a dinner for six of us at her house. I think we should gather together before reunion. We can have fun time and make a plan for the show. You're in right?"

"Of course!!..I'd love that. We should have that dinner. So when is this wonderful dinner?"

"I guess tomorrow. Cause David is coming today and I haven't told Matt & Matty yet."

"Wow. So you told David first ha?

"Yes." I said with a little excitement.

"Huh." I heard her smirk.

"What's going on Lisa?"

"Nothing...um. So... see you tomorrow jenny."

"Bye honey."

Lisa's pov:

Wow, Jen still has her crush on David. I have to talk to Courteney later about it.

Jen's pov:

So after talking to Lisa I got dressed and left the home to work on show I'm producing "The Morning Show". When the cast and crew went for lunch, I got a message from Coureteny: